Am i over thinking this?

3 days ago we hit 6k and now were close to 8k? Guys I'm serious blown away with all the support I've gotten on this story like it actual brings tears to my eyes. I've made a lot of friends through this story and I love seeing you guys go crazy in the comments XD this story will be longer then I expected but that's okay because I'm going to be on a summer break for like 2 months? So I'll have loads of time to write and stuff! But I have exams starting next Thursday until the Thursday after so there will be no updates then. So I'm really sorry about that but I'm going to end up failing everything!!!
But anyway thanks for the support I love you guys and keep on being you!

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

What I began to notice both scared me and confused me. As I said before I catch onto things quickly.

Evan never invited me to his house, not once. It was always my house or out and about. It wasn't something I cared to much about it just confused me.

Also how similar the whole TIPS gang are to my new friends. Body builds, height, eyes.

Another thing that scares me is that whenever Evan isn't with me the next morning the news woman always talks about TIPS gang... I don't know if I'm over thinking this or am I just one of those boyfriends that are always suspicious of their partner. But it seems a little off, I've seem scratches on Evan, I've even seen Blood on his shirt.

Me being a curious person I decided it was time to go snooping around in the files of Evan Fong and Vanoss. I was hoping it was just me over reacting but something inside me wanted it to be true, so that I won't end up getting hurt by this man even if his not vanoss.

He will probably break my heart soon and say "I'm actually straight you gay faggot". I'm so in love with the man now Its for sure I'd be heartbroken. I always thought i was unloved and never will be loved. But people changed that for me.

I set the two files in front of me and let out a deep breath.

Name: Evan fong
Age: 24
Born: Canada
Lives: Los Santos
-Highschool drop out
-Unemployed

Code Name: Vanoss
Gang: TIPS
Age: early/mid twenty's
Description: owl mask, black hair and red and white stripped jacket.
Gang members: Wildcat, Miniladd, Basicallyidowrk, Daithidenogla, MooSnuckle, Terroriser, Fourzeroseven
newly added: Delirious and BigJigglyPanda

What stuck out the most was the name Lui Calibre... Both Evan and Vanoss have a friend named Lui...

My heart began pounding and my thoughts were swirling around my head. All along I thought I was the one lying, but he never asked me what I do in my spare time. I've always noticed Evan never goes to work, never mentioned anything about work. I questioned and he just kinda played it off...