ZERO

Arianna was no doubtfully special in all shapes, and forms

Arianna was no doubtfully special in all shapes, and forms. The appearing to be young woman was Asgardian, and not from the planet Earth at all. She had only walked the floors of Earth three times. The first time was when she had only been a small girl exploring with her brothers, and the second time was when she helped saved Earth when her brother Loki tried to enslave it. The young beauty's last time was when she had once again help save the Earth along side her eldest brother Thor, and the Avengers.

Despite the fact that she wouldn't voice it, and also the fact that she haven't spent a long amount of time there  Arianna actually liked Earth. The powerful Goddess was simply curious of the planet that her brother had become so very fund of. She was often on how humans lived, and what all things occured.

The thing was Arianna was particularly different from other Asgardians. Her abilities were dangerous, and could kill up to thousands all at once. She held the ablities of one whom calls herself the Phoenix. Arianna was not the only person living with the problematic abilities. Other being whom is not dead had the same abilities as her. This person was a woman named Jean Grey a well known X-man She too had been controlled by the Phoenix.

Now because Jean Grey's death the Phoenix is always with Arianna. This is the fact as to why Arianna was always only. Never got along with the other Asgardian children excluding her two brothers Loki, and Thor.

Although Thor had never treated his young sister wrong, or at least on purpose he had never come to realize that she was hurting.

Thor didn't know that the princess of Asgard was hurting because she was different. That she had what some may believe as a cure.

The blonde Thor didn't understand, but Loki did which made Arianna feel not so alone. The beauty never favoured Loki over Thor because in her head that's not right.

They're family.

But as time went, and passed Arianna became even sadder if that was possible. Loki as well as Thor thought it was nonsense, but Arianna wanted to be mortal.

She didn't want to be cursed, or a killer. The brown haired Goddess wanted happiness, and nothing less.

And that was what she planned too. Who would of thought that Asgard could open up different dimensions of one place?

Not Arianna that's for sure.

The brown haired Goddess had got herself trapped up in a different.....Earth.

-

Omfg.  So that is the summary. I hope you guys enjoy. Tell me what you think! So this is a Clark Kent fic my very first actually.