Extended rated R Scenes

These are parts on chapters that would be rated R. SEX SCENE! 

While the opening credits were rolling he started to stroke my leg. With every stroke his hand went higher and higher. Pretty soon his hand was at the hem of my dress. Then his hand went underneath the tight fabric and he started to stroke my pussy over my panties, if you could even call the piece of lace panties! At just his touch alone i started to get wet. I knew he could feel it because his hand started to rub me harder. I closed my eyes and leaned into his chest. It felt so good! I couldn't help it, i had to let out a little moan.

This must have encouraged him because he roughly pussed my panties aside and plunged two of his fingers in my dripping pussy. I moaned even louder and i could feel his erection poking me in the back because now i was slouched in his arm with my dress almost completely exposing my clean, shaved pussy.

 "Ahh...Ahh! Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! ohhh!" I kept on moaning as Xavier slid andother finger in me! I needed to c*m so bad!

 "God! You're so f*cking tight with just my fingers in you babe." He growled in my ear.

 "Ahh!" Was my only response because he took that moment to push them into me even harder!

 "Should I let you c*m, baby? Huh?" he asked me.

 When i didn't answer he slowed his fingers down.

 "Answer me Athena!" He said while pulling my hair making me look at him. it didn't bother me because he knew that i liked it rough.

 "YES!" I yelled and his fingers sped up again right before slowing down again.

 "No baby. I don't think you want it bad enough." he said when he pulled his fingers out of me as i whimpered.

 "Please X! Please let me c*m! I need to c*m so bad!" I begged.

 "Hmm. Ok baby but not here. I can't let you c*m on my mom's couch." he said while laughing.

 Then in an instant we were in his room with the door locked just in case. He grew me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me. He kissed me with such passion and heat I swear I was gonna pass out!

The he abruptly pulled away.

"Undress me baby." he commanded.

I didn't even hesitate because the sooner he gets naked the sooner I'm gonna get to c*m!

When I kneeled down to undo his pants his GIANT di*k sprang out. It even bigger than I remember and I just saw it a couple of hours ago! Mmm...I had never been with a guy as big as Xavier and that made being his mate even better!

I was about to get up and get ready for him to make very rough love to me when he pushed me back down on my knees!

"Where do you think you're going?! Because I don't remember telling you that you could get up!" he told me.

"I was gonna-" but before I could finish my answer he cut me off.

"Did I say you could talk?!" he yelled down at me.

I shook my head no. This was one of the things we did during s*x. He knew I liked it rough so he basically dominated me during s*x and I loved it!

"You are going to stay on your knees and s*ck me until I c*m then I'll think about letting you." he told me in a stern voice.

I nodded excitedly! I loved s*cking him!

I took him in my mouth with small stroke and pretty soon I had most of him in my mouth. He was so big that he hit the back of my throat and I still didn't have all of him in!

I s*cked him and s*cked him hard. While I sucked him I could hear him breathing faster. Then I did a couple of tricks I knew how to do really well and a little while later he was c*mming in my mouth.

He tasted so good!

I looked back up at him as he was trying to steady his breathing. He looked at me and then pulled me up. I was still dressed and he was completely naked.

Once I was looking him in the eye he started to speak.

"Baby I don't want this to be one of our games this time. I want this to be real you and me. I love our games but I wanna love you tonight. I wanna be gentle with you. I want to mark you..."

I was just staring at him. God gave me this wonderful man and I still can't believe it. I was speechless.

"Baby if you don't like the idea-" he started but it was my turn to cut him off.

"I want you to mark me, baby" I told him with a strong voice.

He smiled down at me and kissed me with more love that ever before.

He pulled me onto the bed and started to remove my dress as I slipped off my shoes.

Once I was completely naked infront of him he just sat there looking at me.

"What?" I asked uncomfortably.

"You are just so beautiful and can't believe you're mine." he told me love dripping from his words.

Xavier had a way with word sometimes that just made me come undone. And that's what happened now.

I was filled with such happiness they I pushed him down and kissed him. I climbed on top of him and positioned my self so he could enter me. When he pushed his di*k in my dripping wet p*ssy he seemed to go into some kind of a frenzy. I was still on top and he was pushing in and out of me roughly. It felt so good! He kept hitting the right spot over and over. And on top of all that he began to suck on my brea*ts like there was no freaking tomorrow! It all felt so amazing that after a while I just couldn't take it! I had to c*m so bad and I know he had to also. I was almost there I could feel it build up inside me.

"Ahh babe! You're so god damn tight! You're f*cking squeezing my d*ck so hard!" he yelled

"Uh...uh...uh...uh...yeah baby! Harder Xavier I'm almost there! Aww...I don't even know how you fit in me baby! Oh my god the stretching feels so good! I'm almost there keep going! Harder! Harder!" I yelled.

I felt the walls of my tight p*ussy clench around Xavier and then the rush of my c*m came.

"YESS! XAVIER! YESS!" I yelle riding out my orgasm.

Then as I felt him c*m inside me he bit me right over my heart and started liking the bite. This made our orgasm last longer.

*****Continued in the chapter******