Chapter Two

Song~"Hello My Old Heart", by The Oh Hello's. 

~Chapter Two~

(Deiliah's Point of View)

I pulled my bags into the airport. Why was I doing this? Was I really going to just let the love of my life slip away from me? I couldn't, but I had to. 

My mother once told me once that I had to make hard choices, but in the end it would all work out. And I had to keep remembering that. That it would all work out in the end... Hopefully. I looked behind, just to see if he was going to tell me goodbye. Nothing, only strangers. But at least they had someone that were sending them off. So they had more than me, so much more. 

"Here," I said and handed my bags to the man. He checked them and I got them back and went through. This was it, he was gone. I missed him already. 

"Delilah!" I heard a scream from behind me and I spun around. He came. I dropped my bags, not caring. I ran to him, past the guards. They tried to hold me back, but I somehow pushed back them and into Mitch's arms. 

"Mitch..." I cried into his neck, he picked me up and my legs wrapped around him. "You came." I said, smiling at him with tears in my eyes.

"Listen," he said, putting my chin in his hand. "I will always be here for you. Forever and always. Because I love you with all my heart. I won't be able to stand without you when you're gone, but I will for you. Because this is for the best, we'll meet again. You'll come back for Christmas, and all the holidays." He wiped the tears from my red cheeks, I smiled at him and kissed him. Then I saw that everyone was looking at us. 

I got down and hugged him once more. "Goodbye, Mitch." I muttered in his ears. 

"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting." He replied, letting me out of the hug. 

"Oh, we're stealing lines from Peter Pan, are we now?" I laughed, and then kissed him on his cheek. "I love you." I told him, I walked away from him and got my bags. I looked at him once more and smiled. 

Then I left my sweet Canadian.