Chapter Two

Monday, March 21, 2015
6:40 AM

Ciel groaned and turned to the side as the morning sunlight beamed through the curtains. He pressed his face against the white fresh pillows and curled up into a tiny ball.

"Baby... are you awake." A rough yet soft and calm voice spoke. Almost as if its throat was dry. Ciel cracked an eye opened, glaring at the person in front of him. He quickly shut it closed and groaned again. "Hmm... yea..." He muttered. His voice almost muffled due to the pillow. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Ciel's tiny waist. Pulling his tiny body closer to him. Ciel sniffed a little and opened his eyes slightly nuzzling his head against his chest. "How do you feel." He mumbled and couldn't help but to kiss sebastian's collarbones. Ciel has a thing for sebastian's collarbones. He loves to kiss, lick and bite them. Leaving marks all over them. He just loved them too much but he hadn't done any of that stuff for a while. Things were changing between them and... he didn't know why. It hurt ciel. Knowing that they're slowly slipping away.

But he still has hope. He still believes that their relationship could go on. And THIS- this is a bonus. Cuddles in the morning hasn't happened in a while and it really made his body and mind relax. He smiled and closed his eyes as the good memories flowed through his head.

"Mm... I vomited like twice a few hours ago." Sebastian then spoke letting a small laugh escape his lips. Ciel looked up at sebastian and smiled a little. "But I feel great now." He whispered, tilting his head down slightly as he looked back at ciel. Getting a little lost in his eyes. Ciel blinked twice before caressing sebastian cheeks. Running his thin figures though his long-black hair.

"Do you promise me... to... stop drinking?" He whispered stuttering on his words once in a while. He was scared that last night was just sebastian-- talking it out drunk...
Sebastian hesitated for a moment and let out a deep sigh. "Ciel i--"

Ciel lost it. He yanked the bedsheets off them and let out an annoyed sigh. "I get it." He said simply yet angry. He got out of bed and rubbed his temples. "... I was dru--" - " Just SHUT up!" Ciel said out loud as he walked to his wardrobe. Picking out a simple outfit for the day. His heart was racing so fast he could even hear it. He wanted to yell at sebastian but he didn't have any courage to do so... not yet. Not until he has another place to live.

Ciel frowned just a bit. Hating the thoughts that were running through his mind. He shooked it off and walked out of the room not saying another word to sebastian. Sebastian knew he fucked up. He KNOWS he's messing up and that he is losing Ciel. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he rubbed his temples. "I need to make it up for him..." He muttered to himself and got out. Sitting on the edge of the bed.

Ciel slowly stripped off his from yesterday's clothes. Cringing a little. He would never sleep in his clothes. It would always be a comfortable t-shirt that belongs to sebastian, just sweat pants on or something he would sleep with just his boxers on. It really depends on his mood. Ciel exhaled slowly and turned on the showers. Stepping in once it was warm enough. He began to clean every part of his body and of course his hair. Ciel paused for a moment. Lost in thought of seriously nothing. He wasn't focused even if he tried to think of something he couldn't his mind would go blank. Shaking off the thoughts Ciel got out and dried himself up.

* * *

After putting on his clothes and dried up his hair. Ciel prepared himself some tea. He stared at the cup of tea- his expressions emotionless. His mind was blank he wasn't thinking of anything. Ciel blew on the hot tea and closed his eyes as he took a small sip of it. He looked out the window letting out a sigh. Ciel bit the corner of his lip as those peaceful and warm memories flowed by his head. Ciel just couldn't believe how things has changed. He didn't want it to change. He LOVES sebastian so much. "I'm so stupid..." Ciel said putting his cup of tea down in the coffee table. "I'm so.... so stupid." He said wiping away the tears from the corner of his eyes.

Sebastian came down stairs, he could hear Ciel from upstairs and it hurt him to see him this way... "Ciel..?" He frowned and walked towards ciel. He knows that this is all his fault. Ciel didn't respond back to sebastian. He didn't need to he looked out the window again and closed his eyes shut as he felt sebastian place his hand on his shoulder. "Baby... please look at me." Sebastian ask quietly and kneeled down. He patiently waited for ciel to turn and face him. "Please... Ciel look at me love." He said again after some while. Sebastian ran his fingers through Ciels hair and sighed. This time Ciel did turn around. His eye's and cheeks red. Ciel looked sick, depressed and it really broke sebastian heart. "What..." Ciel whispered quietly. His voice sounded dry and raspy.

There was a small silence. A painful silence for both Ciel and sebastian. Sebastian grabbed on of Ciels small hand and gaved it and kiss. "I... I'm sorry love..." Sebastian closed his eyes for a moment and opened them to look at ciel in the eyes. He caressed his head and played with the tips of ciel hair. " I hate seeing you like this... it's all my fault.." Sebastian kissed the bridge of ciel nose wrapped his arms around ciel waist. "I promise you... that I'll try to stop drinking... you're more important than anything and anyone else." At this point Ciel was already crying. Sobbing against sebastian's chest. He gripped on sebastians shirt and wrapped his arms around him. "I-- promise you... okay baby... I just need your help aswell." Sebastian whispered to ciel. Ciel only nodded his head as response. Nuzzling his head on sebastian shoulder. "Do you trust me?" Sebastian then added making Ciel look at him. Ciel wiped his tears away and nodded

"I believe in you..."

* * *

This was supposed to be a very sad chapter. My babys got into an argument. I loved the chapter but wattpad decided to delete it :/

I'm sorry this is almost a month late. I was hoping to get 10 votes for my first chapter but It wasn't good enough 😂😭 this is also for the person that asked me to update. Here you go💖 I'm sorry this isn't great! I was toooo lazy to edit this. Sorry for any typos and mistakes ♡

[I'M ALSO AT INSTAGRAM MY USERNAME IS @BBY.CIEL IT'S A SEBACIEL RP ACCOUNT (: ]

-Bbyciel (admin)

NOTE: IT DID NOT UPDATE!? I JUST FOUND OUT- WHATTHEHELL