Chapter Five

Warning: Light smut/Masturbation

Thursday, November 12, 2015
10:25AM

Five Months Later

A groan escaped the teens lips as he sat up from his bed. He recently moved out from his friends house and rented a small cozy apartment near his collage. He stretched his arms and walked towards his window. Opening up the curtains to let natures light come in his room... Not that there was much light since it was a cloudy rainy morning.

Ciel starred out his window, almost distracted from really nothing. His expressions as gloomy as the weather. He rubbed his tired eyes and yawned slipping on his warm cozy slippers and took a seat on his comfortable office chair.

He sat there. Just listening to the hard rain hit his windows and his clock ticking. No matter what Ciel didn't want to admit that he was indeed depressed form the break up. He didn't want to admit that he was better off with Sebastian.

"Ughhh... I'm so stupid..." He whispered. Grabbing a handful of hair and pulling on it slightly. "I'm such a boring person..." Ciel added massaging his temples as he talked to himself. He frowned a little and looked at a picture frame that he knows he should throw away. His heart aching as he looked at how happy he and Sebastian were when they went on vacation to Disney world.

No matter how much Ciel wants to deny it... He misses Sebastian deeply. He misses all of Sebastian. His hugs, kisses and- guilty-- his delicious food.

Ciel faked a laugh and looked away from the photo frame. Shaking his head slowly and grabbed his small planner book. Looking if he has anything important to do.

"Nothing..." He mumbled boredly. Not realising how raspy and tired his voice sounded. Ciel groaned and brought his knees up to his chest. Resting his chin on top of his knees.

Ciel wondered 'Does he miss me?'

Another low groaned escaped his lips, he tilt his head back, biting onto his lower lip. "No... Please not now..." Ciel whispered.  His voice almost trembling. In all honest Ciel was in heat. It was that time of month already. Imagines and thoughts of Sebastian's naked body flowed through his mind. Even if he tried to ignore them he can't. He wanted to run his hands all over his well built chest. Drag his soft tongue around-

"UGH! NO!" Ciel yelled out and plopped his knees back down. Panting a little. "Stop stop stop stop stop..." Ciel continued to repeat as he slowly began to palm his clothed dick. A short and soft moan escaping his lips as he continued to palm his covered dick.

"Ahh.." Ciel gasped and well... 'Fuck it'

Ciel pulled down his sweatpants and boxers down and wrapped his hand around his harden cock. "Mmh~ s-- Ahh fuck..." He fluttered his eyes closed and rolled his thumb in little slow circles around his wet sticky tip. Groaning and gripping onto the edge of the seat as he teased himself for a while. Hating himself as he pretended that his ex, Sebastian Michaelis was  touching him. Ciel looked down to his hand, picking up his pace. His hand and fingers getting socked up by his per-cum. The 19- almost 20 year old groan and bit back moans as he continued to imagine Sebastian in between his legs.

"Sebastian~ fu-fuck..."

Luckily it didn't take Ciel to climax and when he did he nearly let out a loud moan. He didn't want hid neighbors to hear him. Ciel body shooked slightly as he came all over his bare chest and hand. Moaning Sebastian's name under his breath. "Mmfuck ... I'm so disgusting..." He whispered as he cleaned himself up with tissues. He mentally facepalm and pulled his pants back up. Blushing like a tomato from his previous actions...

***

That same day
Afternoon, 2:32PM

Ciel walked out of his favorite tea store, holding a medium size cup of warm rose tea and a chocolate sprinkled donut on the other hand. He fixed his glasses and scarf and took a seat near by a parks bench. Ciel sat their alone, enjoying his afternoon so far. Sketching the trees and people around him on his sketch book as he ate his donut.

As Ciel was sketching he realised a very familiar figure. He raised his head up and looked at the man that was a few feet away. His eyes widen a little, his heart began to beat faster and all he could say was

"Se.. Sebastian?"

________________

IMPORTANT NOTE:

NEW WAY TOO EARLY UPDATE AHH
My story sucks do there isn't much excitement lol. BTW Ciel doesn't always use glasses. Only when he needs them. Sorry for the very short chapter !!

Anyways... I'll try to make this as short as I can...

1) for now on I'll leave a warning if smut or sex will be on the chapter.

-I really tried to replace the work member with cock or dick.

Bear with me 😂

2) I don't want to confuse my innocent readers but on paragraph eight I wrote "it was that time of month" it means that instead of males getting period they get really awkward, random, uncomfortable boners and even wake up with one.

3) I will need a male O/C
Around the age 18 or 23. He will be Ciels next new adorable loyal boyfriend. It's for the sake of the plot. Don't kill me. If you want more details for this please message me or leave a comment on my profile.

- if I don't get any ideas for a male o/c then I will have to dedicate the next chapters for a very close friend of mine that LOVES Ciel. Not in a creepy weeaboo way hell no, He just always loved Ciel since he was a child and I love how adorable that is ?

Anyways have a great day / night please comment and vote for the next chapter (:

-bby.ciel (admin)