blurb

Luke Hemmings wants to find a sugar daddy, as his former daddy had told him he was going to marry to his partner whom Luke has never heard of. Then, he meets—he was forced to—Ashton Irwin. A cute boy; luscious curls that frame his handsome face, dimples gracing on both of his cheeks as he smiles, he giggles when he is nervous. He looks like a boy next door. A very rich boy next door.

"There must be some misunderstanding. I want a sugar daddy, not a twink." Says Luke, ignoring that his words make the boy across from him flinch. He is a twink himself for god sake.

"If-if you don't want me to be your sugar daddy, please, consider me as your friend," he pleads. He looks like a kitten; sadly, Luke is not a cat person.

"Why would I want to be your friend if I don't want you to be my sugar daddy? It's a waste of time."

"I will pay you as my friend!"

"No." That is an instant answer. Yes, Luke loves money, he loves luxurious life, but he is not a person who wants to be paid as a friend. That makes him a fake.

The boy looks so dejected like his world is crumbling in front of his eyes. Luke can't help but feel like he has stolen a candy from a kid. He sighs in surrender, "Alright, You will be my sugar daddy as I myself will be your friend."

Luke blinks his eyes a few times, Ashton Irwin's smile is so blinding. That smile can cure cancer, he is sure.

"How old are you?" Luke finally asks the most important one.

"Eight—"

"—Your real age." Demanded.

"I'm sixteen." It was barely a whisper.

Fuck.

1. Ashton tops and Luke bottoms in this book (if lashton decide to do the deed. I kindly ask you to skip the explicit part(s) or to not read the book any further if it's not your cup of tea).

2. This is not under age as Ashton is 16 (he is legal in Australia), they are not going to have any sexual relationship until Ashton is 18.

3. Enjoy and thank you :)