Start

I slowly open my eyes when my alarm rings. It took me a minute before I stood up and decided to take a bath.

Might as well I introduce myself I am Quitient Chloe Shaw a Accountancy student at Hoaxford Academy.

I'm friendly, though I don't have many friends because I don't have a time finding and I know that I'll be leaving them soon. So what's the purpose.

I'm a typical girl with a high IQ....they say. I'm a fine young lady as my mom says all the time.

After I finishing my bath I wore my robe and goes in the mirror to fix my face. I just put a simple make up because I'm not going to party. And let my hair perfectly fall on my waist.

I walk to my bed were my uniform is and gently wear it so that my hair won't be ruined and so as my make up. I walk through my full length mirror to see my reflection. My uniform fits perfectly in my body. Long sleeve blouse and above the knee checkered skirt.

As I finished beautifying myself I get my things and walk downstairs. I reached the dining and found none except for the maids and body guards. I seated my self and began to eat.

I stood up when I already finished and make my way to the garage were my personal driver is waiting. He greeted me and I greet him back.

As my driver drives me in school. I felt nervous specially because I don't even know what kind of students are the ones studying in there. As the car stops I immediately composed my self and get down.

I walk slowly and put on my headset. I can feel their stares except that its obvious but because after I pass by them they will look at each other and murmured something.

I just didn't mind that and walk in the registrar to get my schedule.

I walk through the stairs after I took my schedule and find my respective room. Habang hinahanap ko ang number ng room ko ay may naka salubong akong babae. Kind of nerdy but I find her cute. She's holding a bunch of books. I wanted to help her because It seems that she's in trouble holding those big books with her skinny arms. I think anytime her arm will be tugged away from her shoulder. I walked beside her and speak.

"Hi" I said while removing one of my headset. She look at me and smile.

"Hello, ikaw yung bagong studyante?" she ask not minding the heavy books hanging on her arms

"Yes. You need help?"

"No actually magaan lang naman." She said and again smile. I smiled back. I think she's a kind person.

"So where were you going?" I ask her

"Uhm, ditto sa room but I'm having a little trouble in opening the door because of this books" she said pointing in the room infront of us which happen to be my section.

"Oh! Let me help you." I said and walked infront of the door.But before I could hold the knob it opens wide and a man was standing straight to my face. I step back immediately and look over at... I don't know what her name is . And look back at the guy infront of the door. The bell rings sign that the class will going to start. I look over the man again and his looking at me too. I averted his gaze and look at the girl beside me asking who he is.

"Kuya try mong tulungan ako. Infairness hindi bagay sayo maging model ng pinto." The girl said and rolled her eyes. Woo quite and attitude there. Se face me and smile.

"I'm Genesis by the way and his my Brother Light" I smile back and walk inside. Sit at the vacant chair and bring out my phone. Not letting them know my name

I seated peacefully not knowing that my life is starting to change since that day.

)

Author's Note:

Hi Guys! Thank you because you supported my Gale University story. Actually ito po yun. I revised it guys because I don't have a plot in that story I hope you still support this guys Though I'll be updating a bit slow because I have to go on schooling . thank you in advance

REMARKABLEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें