Remarkable:1st

1.

Quitient's POV

The teacher arrives 10 minutes after the bell. Our professor started to speak and let us do the honor by doing the super famous Introduce your self -,-

I pay less attention on the students speaking in front. I just look outside the window. I take a glimpse in front to be sure that the teacher is not looking at me and thankfully he's not.

I look in front as I see the guy from earlier walk to the teacher. Which is I thought was his turn to introduce. He walk with full of confidence as if he is somewhat a king. I can't help but to rolled my eyes in that though.

"Sheol Light Smith, single and ready to mingle" he said and look at my direction to wink. I just give him a bored look . Ghad! playboy alert.

I look over the window again and doesn't mind him whether his on his seat or whatever he is doing.

.

.

.

I slowly stood up from my seat and walk gracefully to the front when its my turn with my head high of course, I'm a SHAW after all. Nothing to be ashamed of. I saw the girl from earlier which is Genesis looking at my direction with a smile plastered all over her face

"Quitient Chloe Shaw" I shortly introduce and walk back to my seat, I passed by the chair of Smith sibling but I didn't mind them. I think it is better If I stay away with them? Or just by that Sheol guy? Or to the both of them . I don't think having a so called friend right now is good , specially that I know one of this days we'll be moving to another place again.

I sat on my chair and look in front when the teacher started to speak.

" I'm looking forward to this section. I saw the report card of each of everyone of you and saw that you all have the high grades. Of course what do I expect when it comes to first section. But remember , in my class you will do all what I've said unless you want to be failed. and don't be scared, I'm your second mother in this school. I will do everything for all of you to be passed" She said and after that the bell rang.

I stood up from my chair and fixed my things and put it inside my bag. I felt someone was standing at my back that why I turn to look who the person was just to find out that it was Genesis with her brother in her side.

"Hi Chloe!" she greeted with full of energy. I just smile at her and get back and walk to the door, when someone put his arms over my shoulder. I look at the person who owns the arm and saw that it was the Light guy. I frowned and immediately pull away from him.

"what the!" I look at him and at Genesis who's smiling awkwardly.She mouthed sorry, and I only nod

"Chill babe, why so serious" Light said with a smirk on his face

" You surely asking me?" I said and started walking again over the door.

What does he think? Me being one of his past and present girls? The hell -_-

|ӶSVpgt