"FLASHBACK"

*FLASHBACK*

Stephanie POV

"Remember, people want to be friend with you because you know something which they need the

most." I keep listening to my father's lecture.

"So I'm not allowed to have friends?" I asked Father

"Friends can be your best enemies, once they knew your secret, they'll use it against you."

"Daddy, don't you have any friends" I asked out of curiosity..

"I had, which I regreted most.." Then he walked away.

"But Daddy, I have a best friend.." I whispered in the air.

"Daddy told me that friendship is dangerous." I told him while we were sitting in front of our school.

"Why?" he asked

"I have no idea--" before I can finish my sentence, Daddy's already shouting at me..

He drag me out there, then when we got home, he locked me inside my room.

"Daddy please! let me out!!"

"NO! You disobeyed me!" then I heard his footstep walking away...

I was locked inside my room for two months. Only my yayas are allowed to get inside. I don't even know what does it looks out there.

"Ate what does it looks outside" I asked Ate Esme.. She's nice. She never stop telling me stories. But when I'm starting to make her as my Friend she become cold.

" It never change, the same blue skies which become dark at night. Clear water from the river, Birds and other animals" she keeps on talking while she prepares my lunch.

"That's beautiful, I hope I can go outside once more.." I said while smiling.

"Here's your food. I'll be back once you're done." Then she stormed out my room.. I know, she's afraid of my Father. Father can hear every conversation inside this house. He can hear everything.

My windows was painted green from the outside. My Door is always locked. No phone, no gadgets, no radio. All have to listened is that music box my mother left before she was killed.

"I hope you'll work longer this time." I twist it many times and let it go. Then it starts playing.. I remembered my mom always playing piano. And her favorite is 'Cannon. she always play it next to me.

"Stephanie." My father suddenly stormed inside my room. It's the first time since last two months he locked me in.

'father" I just innocently looked at him. He has this blank expression. He can't even look at my eyes. Is he still angry at me?

"From now on, you'll have your lessons here inside this room. Still you're not allowed to go outside the house."

"but Father, How about St--" He cut me off.

"For get about him" Then he face his back.

"Father! Please! Just once"

"My answer is NO and that is FINAL" Then he shut the door. I tried to open it but it was already locked.

I'm not angry, I just don't understand. I love my Father and I know, I'll do everything to obey his wills. He just does'nt want any harm to happen on me. He just want me to be save..

"Right Mother?" Then there, tears keep falling from my eyes without me knowing it.

*********************

Starting that day, I never saw things and changes outside. Even my father. he just show up when he give another rules or he was pissed of me because I failed to follow his wish. But I never complained. Why? because he loves me. I know that..

It was my fault from the beginning. If I just obeyed.

"Stephanie?! are you even listening to me?!" my Teacher shouted at me.

"Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry" I bowed my head a little as a sign of respect.

"Sorry I'll report this incident to your father." then she stormed out.

"I run out to follow her, and because of that I forgot that I'm not allowed to go out my room.

"Ma'am please no!" I was just two stepped away my room's door when I saw my Father, With my Teacher behind him.

I automatically bowed my head down as a sign of respect to him. His stares makes me weak, like I just want to cry out of nothing.

"Who told you to go out?" his voice is calmed as the sea which is too scary.

I run a little and hide behind my room's door. " I'm sorry Father, that wouldn't happen again" I'm scared... Too scared..

"and she's not listening to what I'm saying, Sir" my teacher told him which make his gazed more sharper than a dagger.

"Father, I was just --" again, He didn't let me explain. He slapped me across my face.

"You unworthy child! Don't make me hate you more" Then there, he walked out again after he slammed my door.

While me I was just staring at the door he slammed and don't know what to think..

A/N

update po ulit...

Sorry kung matagal.. Enjoy and salamat sa reads

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME

>Choi<