Chapter 14

Lynn's POV
All day I've been in bed. Sometimes crying, sometimes thinking, and sometimes eating ice cream that Madison brought over. I'm taking this hit a lot harder than planned. I guess I really liked him. I licked my lips and stood up from my bed. I decided to clean up the mess I've made today. But first I wanted to clean up myself. I locked my door so that Billy or my mom couldn't come in. But someone knocked on my door for the fourth time tonight.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it, and swung it open.
"What," I said once I saw Billy.
"I was just bringing you dinner" He said and showed me the plate.
"Mom said you should eat" He said.
"I don't want it" I said.
"I'm not hungry," I said truthfully.
"You can't starve yourself Ly" He said.
"I'm not, I've been eating freaking ice cream all day" I said and showed him my room. "Oh...wow that's a lot of empty ice cream containers" Billy said.
"I need to clean myself up, and my room, so if you could get out that would be good" I said.
"Can I just ask you something?" He asked.
"Make it quick" I said.
"Who did this to you?" He asked.
"Ethan?"
"None of your business" I said.
"It is my business Ly!" Billy said.
"Tell me how," I said and stared straight into his hazel eyes.
"You're my big sister," He said.
"I don't like seeing you hurt," He said. I sighed and hugged him.
"It was Ethan," I said.
"Really?" Billy asked and let go of me.
"Don't tell mom, okay" I said.
"She thinks that you're getting bullied at school" He said.
"I have to tell her, or she's gonna call your principle" He said.
"Fine, but I don't want to talk to her now" I said. He nodded and then walked back downstairs. I closed the door behind me.

I walked into mine and Billy's bathroom and pulled out a trash bag. I walked back into my room and closed my door. I put the trash bag on the ground and walked over towards my mirror. I started by fixing my hair first, and put it into a messy bun. I wiped the mascara that was under my eyes. I started putting some of the cartons into the trash bag. There are at least 4 cartons here. I'm definitely going to need to go for a run after this. But, I know what you're thinking. I did not eat all of these on my own. Madison, Zoella and Miranda were here and we each ate one. So it's not as bad as it seems. I licked my lips as I picked up all the tissues and shoved them into the bag. I put the bag outside my door knowing that Billy or my mom would take it downstairs. I heard the doorbell go off downstairs. I opened my door and walked down the steps a little, just to see who was here. It was him. What the hell was Ethan doing here?
"Hey, Lauren," Ethan said. Luckily, my mom didn't let him in. She just opened the door. "Hello Ethan, what are you doing here at this hour?" She asked.
"I'm coming to check up on Ly," He asked.
"Is she here?" He asked.
"One second, I'm going to go check" She said. Ethan went to step in, but Billy took my mom's place and Ethan backed up.

My mom saw me at the top of the stairs, but she came up anyway.
"I don't want to talk to him" I said.
"Did you guys get in a fight?" He asked.
"He broke up with me, I guess you could say" I said.
"In a way?" She asked.
"It's a really long story," I said.
"But the point is I don't want to talk to him," I said. She nodded and walked back down the steps. She took Billy's spot, and Billy stood behind her glaring at Ethan.
"She's not home, Ethan" My mom said. Ethan looked like he didn't believe it.
"Lauren please," Ethan begged.
"I need to apologize" He said.
"Now's not a good time" She said.
"Come back some other time," She said.
"Goodbye, Ethan" Billy said and closed the door. I stood up from the step and walked back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on the group message with Zoella, Madison and Miranda.
Me: Ethan showed up at my house...  I clicked sent, and I got replies back from them in seconds.
Mads: WHAT!
Z: What did he want
Mir: No way! What did he say?
Me: He wanted to apologize to me...my mom said it wasn't a good time, which was right but, I don't want to talk to him for a while...
Zoe: I don't blame you.

I heard something hit my window, then after a couple of seconds I heard it again. What was out there? I pushed my curtains aside and opened my window.
"Ethan," I said. Ethan was standing on my garage, looking in at me.
"Ly," He breathed.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
"No," I said and stuck my head back in.
"Ly come on!" Ethan said and stopped me as I was about to close the window.
"Just tell me why you're mad!" Ethan said.
"Figure it out yourself" I said.
"Is it because I 'cheated' on you?" He asked.
"Is it because I didn't let you break up with me?" He asked.
"No Ethan!" I shouted.
"It's because­" I exhaled sharply once he rested his hands on mine. Before I could stop him he already had both legs inside my room. He ducked under the window and hoped in careful not to make too much noise.
"Why are you mad at me Ly" He said. I couldn't tell Ethan that I flat out liked him. I had to think of another reason. And fast too.
"You could do so much better than her" I said. Ethan sighed.
"Really? That's why you're mad at me. I thought that I did something wrong, Dammit!" He said and raked a hand through his hair.
"You did! You went back to her!" I fought back.
"You could do so much better than her, Eth" I said.
"She makes me happy," He said.
"I thought she didn't make you happy, Ethan" I said.
"I thought I made you happy" He thought I was sleeping that one night after the party, but I wasn't. I could hear him perfectly. I felt the kiss on my forehead, and how he told me I made him happy.
"You do, just not like she makes me happy" He said.
"Get out," I said.
"What?" He asked.
"If you're with her I don't want to talk to you" I said.
"Ly don't do this" He said.
"Don't push me away," He said.
"Break up with her then" I said.
"No," he said.
"Ly I love her" He said. My heart broke into a million tiny pieces.
"Get out, and don't come back" I snapped.
"You're overreacting! Don't do this" He said.
"Don't date her," I said.
"You're my best friend, but you can't tell me who I can and can't date" He said.
"I'm only trying to look out for you" I said.
"She's going to hurt you again, and again, and I'm not going to be there to fake date you every single time" I said.
"Ly, please" Ethan said and tried to grab my hand. I could feel the tears starting to form again.
"Please just get out" I whispered. I didn't want to cry in front of him.
"Ly please don't cry," I know I needed to say something to him, that would make him leave.
"You don't have to do this" He said. I closed my eyes.
"We can still be best friends" He said. Really? I opened my eyes and felt a tear drop down my cheek.
"I don't want to be friends," I lied. I did want to be friends. But I wanted to be more than friends. I wanted to be his everything. I wanted to be the one he cared about. I wanted to be the one he loved. After I said this, I could see Ethan's eyes turned black. Then, he simply turned around and left.

ooooooooo he chose Meredith over Lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!🤘🏻🤘🏻