Chapter 9.

*Edited*
Vivian's point of view

When we got to Nandos, Niall rushes right in. I grab Liam's hand and saw that Louis was staring at us. Oh well. As soon as we got into Nandos a waitress walked up to us.

"Hi my name is Tara and I will be your waiter tonight. If you would follow me that would be nice." She said with a big smile. 

I saw her eye balling Louis and I couldn't help but laugh. When Louis saw me looking at him and laughing, he gave me a weird look. When we sat down, I sat next to Liam and Harry. Niall sat on the other side of Harry with Louis next to him. In between Liam and Louis was Zayn. Tara set down the menus and I was the only one who picked one up.

"Aren't you going to look to see what you want" I asked the boys.

"We get the same thing every time we come here" Harry said.

I nod and looked at the menu again. Everything looked good. When I finally decided what I wanted, Tara came back.

"Alright you ready to order?"

Niall nods and starts saying his order. It was like he was ordering the whole menu. I gave Niall a weird look and he laughed. I'm suprise that he is still skinny with how much he eats. 
_______________________

*after dinner*
______________________
We walked slowly down the street towards the park. The boys decided that they wanted to play football. It was quiet and beautiful out. Even though it is dark. The stars shine bright above us. While the boys played I layed there in the grass looking at the stars. I could see the big dipper and the little dipper right away. There was a small group of stars that look like the little dipper but was way smaller. (Author's note: I did actually see stars in that shape and they were so tiny. I first noticed them when I went for a walk at 5 in the morning.) 

"Over here" yelled Louis. 

I look over to see Liam trying to pass the ball to him but he couldn't because Harry was in the way. I noticed that Niall wasn't with them. I wonder where that kid went.

"Boo!" whispered a voice behind me. 

I screamed and got up to see Niall laughing.

"Dude not cool. You can't just scare me like that." I shouted.

I noticed that the other boys were laughing too.

"And why can't I" Niall asked.

"Because I said you can't"

He just laughed some more and the boys continued their game. I layed back down and looked up at the stars.

"So Vivian, can you answer my question now?" Niall asked.

I looked at him for a minute.

"Fine, well you were wondering if Louis was my brother right?"

"Yeah and so is he?"

I nod and he looks at Louis.

"I just can't believe that he would do that. I mean why would he do that? You shouldn't be treated like that." Niall said.

"Thanks. Also Liam said earlier, that if I dont want Louis to be my brother still, you would be like a brother to me."

"He's right. I'm like a brother to everyone, except the girls who I like and they like me back."

I smiled. As I looked up at the stars again, I can hear Niall walking away. Then my phone starts to ring. It was Noah.

(Phone converstion between Noah and Vivian)

V: Hello?

N: Hey Viv, it's me, Noah

V: Well no duh. I have caller ID

N: Oh yeah. Anyway so how is France?

V: Its amazing. In a week or so we will be going to Paris.

N: Cool cool

V: So hows home been?

N: well.........

V: Noah spit it out

N:momanddadwereinacarcrashandidontknowiftheyareokayornotbecauseileftthemtogotoAmericafor college.

V: What? You went to fast. Can you say that over again.

N: Well mum and dad were in a car crash yesterday and I got the call from the hospital today. And well I dont know if they are okay because I left them to go to America for college.

With that I dropped my phone and heard someone say my name.