Celebrating Birthday Part 2

Alexandria's pic above

Clarissa POV

         "Oh my God, Alexa" I hug her tightly and she laughs at my silliness

         "Missed you too Clary" she says grinning but as she sees my face, her body stiffens and her face drops replaced with anger swirling in those black eyes

         "What did they do now" she asks angrily and when I use angrily word with Alexa that means I really mean it because she is not the one to get angry easily, she is always happy and wherever she goes she takes that atmosphere with her and she has the power to make an upset, laugh. She is slim and hot, I am fat and ugly; she is smart, I am not; she is good with people, I am not good at handling people for instance I don't know what to do when people cry or is upset; she is confident, I am not. I sigh.

        All in all she is good no the best and I love her for that wonderful nature of hers. I am an omega and she is Beta Daniel's sister but unlike most superior people she is not the one to differentiate, she looks at everyone equally and not the status of high and low, she treats me equally not like I am her servant or under her.

          She has blonde hair, petite body, black shining eyes.

          "Woo-hoo" she whistles while moving her hand in front of my face.

           "Space to earth princess" she says and we sit on my mattress.

          "When did you came back and how are you" I ask her holding her hand.

            "I came back today only, before sunrise and I came to meet you first but you were not here, I checked everywhere but you were no-where." She pauses and continues

         "Where were you? And how did you got this" she says while referring to my face for an answer.

         "So many questions at a time, hold on I will tell you everything" and then I told her everything from the beginning that I was late for making breakfast then punishment then darkness and hospital.

             I didn't told her the part where I meet my parents it's not like I don't trust her, I do and she knows everything that happened with my parents and what happened after that besides she has more problems than I have.

           "Now you tell me your story have you moved on" she looks at me and sighs but answers

           "Yeah! I am fine, I have moved on from my mate as he told me to do and I have a to-be boyfriend" she blushes at the end.

           "Oh! Someone's very happy but what does to-be boyfriend means" I question her while tapping my chin

          "We have been dating for a while and he proposed me to be his girlfriend the day before I left to go to other pack for further training" she says and I bombard her with questions

          "Is he good, is he handsome, is he hot, but why didn't you told him yes, you two were dating then why not?" I ask her

           She sighs "You don't know how hard it is when your mate dies and you are told by him to move on, I didn't said yes because he hasn't found his mate yet. I want him to feel what a mate's love is and I don't want to be a third wheel and the reason for other people's pain" she sobs, I hug her and starts to draw circle on her back.

        It has been 1 year since her mate died. When they saw each other they fell in love and she moved in with him but he didn't marked her because she wasn't ready. One day a war broke out between his and other pack, he was a warrior he had to go but before going he made her promise that if he will not return then she should move on and fulfill this as his last wish.

         They won the war but he and several other pack members were dead. She was a mess but because he didn't marked her nor completed the mating process, she made it out alive. Because if your mate marks you or you have completed the mating process and your mate dies then you also die from sadness of losing your mate because it makes your bond stronger. The tiny connection she had with him was also broken.

         "I want a boyfriend who can be my mate which is possible either when he is rejected by his mate or when his mate dies"

          Now, I understood what's the matter.

           "Alexa, you are doing the right thing and one day you will get your fair share of love too" she smiles and I continue

           "Can we celebrate if your crying episode is over" I chuckle and she shoves me playfully on my shoulder.

           "Yes and here, I brought you some new clothes and make-up. I am sorry that I can't help you more" she says sadly

           "Shut up Alexa what you are doing for me is more than enough. Thank you" we hug each other and I whisper "If you were not her to help me than god knows what would have happened"

          "Nothing much but I'm sure  your style would be of 80's and 90's" she chuckles and I playfully glare at her.

          "You are officially 18 now look at the clock it's 6 in the evening, you were born at 6 PM right?" She says happily while jumping up and down.

         "Right" I whisper and sigh

         "You look exhausted, I think you should rest now and yes, the Alpha has gone somewhere for his pack meeting he will be back by his birthday party. At that party we will cut your cake also." She says happily

           "What? Party oh no!" I curse and fall on the mattress as I think that I'll have to do more work.

           Alexa has gone for an hour now and I think about meeting my mate oh God!

           'Everything will be okay clar just relax and sleep I will try and help you heal as much as I can do' Ellie says

           'Thanks Ellie for always been there when I needed you and please promise me one thing' I ask her unsure

            'Yes clar'

            'No matter what happens please don't leave me' I ask her hopeful.

            'Yes clar I promise you even if our mates wants us or not I will never leave your side' she says reassuring me.

          With that last thought about my mate I drift into my wonderland.

------------×-------------×--------------×-------------
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
My Dear Readers,
What do you think about this update what will happen when she'll find her mate will he accept her or reject her.
Please do Comment, Vote And Share
Love you and Thank you,
                                                    From EQ