chapter 1

A/N
So this is my first book...so ya

(btw i changed Cameron her brothers name to Jayden)

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm Tambry Cole and today I am coming back to Washington from Colorado. I lived with my grandma for three years because, I was teased. And now I'm coming back for revenge I was picked on by the most popular guy in school Jake Long and Ditched by my ex bestfriend Kysia Brown after I went into depression when my boyfriend of 3 years was killed and never found. But I'm over my depression.
Just know I'm back and better than ever.

So half an hour ago i got off the plane and I'm starting to think that my parents forgot about me and they have my car.

I ended up walking home in the rain.

When I got home I knocked then opened the door "is anyone home?" I asked.

"TAMBRY?!?!" My mother screamed with excitement.

"It's me mom." I smiled.

She came running down the stairs. "Tambry sweetie
I missed you!" She said while squeezing the life out of me.

"Mom release, can't breath." I choked out.

"Oh sorry sweetie." My mom said tears rolling down her face.

I reached up and wiped them with my thumb.
"Oh darling "I missed you so much!" She looked me up and down before she could speak i blurted "I missed you to mom!" A tear rolled down my cheek.

Then I heard more people coming down the steps and with that they all said in sinc "TAMBRY YOUR HOME!"

Ten thousand hugs later.

"Hey can we stay up late?" I asked. "Tambry I would say yes if you didn't start High School tommorow."
She sadly replied

"Yes mom where will I be attending?" I questioned.

"Don't be mad but, Moreno high school."
She whispered the last part.

I just nodded and went to my room after cleaning the dinner dishes. "Goodnight tammy!" My twin sister Tanya yelled she had long jet black hair just like me, and dark brown eyes, and both of us had the best curves, and flawless skin.

"Night love you!" I yelled back.

"love you to." She came into my room and hugged me.

"Night little sis." Jayden said he also had jet black hair, and toned muscles, and he's also a senior like me and Tanya he got held back last year for getting suspended to often, and he's like 2 ft taller than me and Tanya and he's a little bit darker than us but we got it from are mom he has brown eyes like the rest of us.

"Night Jay love you." I said gently.

"Love you too tam." He whispered.

He closed my door and I jumped onto my king size water bed.

Oh ya did I mention my family is filthy rich?
Ya we have 6 mansions throughout the u.s including 1 in the u.k.

Then I turned off my light and dozed off.

Watch out Moreno high here comes Tambry Cole .