chapter 12

heyyyyyy im back my loves <3. so a lot of people are hmu on SC but im not answering so if your one of them just MSG me on here. im grounded from SC for a bit so i will add all of you back when im UN-grounded :/ . NOW REAADDDDD xD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Tammy's p.o.v 

   i sit there in awe...

" how, how are you alive? the doctors just said that you had passed." i said.

" He gave me a choice. To stay in heaven or come back to earth, i couldn't leave all of you! especially with that stupid boy running around here like a chicken with his head cut off looking for you." he rolled his eyes.

" I love you Trent." we all laughed. 

"But seriously, why is Logan looking for you tam?" Trent asked.

"He wants me back but-i'm dating Cameron." i sigh.

"I thought you loved Logan?" He scratched his head.

"I did, key word...did" i laughed dryly.

"All this love is giving me a head-ache." tanya laughed.

"TANYA YOU WOKE UP!!" i ran and hugged her.

"Hell ya i did, im not gonna sit here while my cousin is on life support-or was." We all chuckled.

"Where is Cameron? OMG i better go find him. love you bye." i sprinted out of the room all the way to mt car.

10 Minutes later.....

I walk into school not even thinking twice of Logan. I run to the office and grab the phone and press the intercom button...

"Can we please have Cameron Leonard to the office if he is on campus?" I said into the phone then slammed it down.

He walked into the office i ran up in front of him.

"Come with me NOW. We have to hurry!" i grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry i didn't leave earlier, the police were right by my car for some reason." he said 

"No, its fine. i just wanted to make sure your okay." i looked behind cam and saw logan.

"RUN!" (Que the music xD)I yelled.

we started running we got into his car and started it we were just about to reverse but then he pulled out a gun looking for us.

"A FUCKING GUN!?!? WHY THE FUCK DID HE PULL OUT A GUN!?" i yelled.

"Just duck down and stay quiet he didn't see us." he whispered.

we sat there for a couple minutes then i peeked my head up and he was gone. so i looked around, i saw him behind the car.

"Reverse right now. he's behind you just reverse." he mumbled an okay then started the car.

"STOP I"LL SHOOT!!" he yelled. cam put it in reverse and we secretly opened the doors and jumped out.

He started shooting, and i heard a body drop and the car hit the tree.

"CAMERON!? Are you okay? Where are you?" i heard a groan so i ran to the other side of the car.

"WHAT HAPPEN DID HE SHOOT YOU?!" i started tearing up. 

"no the car hit my dick." he choked out.

"ughh im glad your okay. let's go."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sorry guys that's all i have for you sorry. 

VOTE

COMMENT

WHATEVER

LOVE U MY WONDERFUL READERS 

VIRTUAL HUGS!!!!

I'm back bitches -SLOW UPDATES-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें