chapter 11

Spongebob is awesome👍 and a big announcement...I'm writing 4 other books! They are awesome I can wait to end this book so I can finish the others! Now read my lovelies!😂❤

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tammy's p.o.v.

I wake up to my alarm...I reach over to silence the annoying beeping  but instead of my alarm I feel something squishy.
I instantly pull my hand back and here a light chuckle, I look over to see I'm in a hospital room and not alone.

I blush furiously. "Um, hi. What am I doing here?" I barley manage to choke out to the doctor.

He hands me a glass of water." You were in a car wreak."
Then it all comes back....the big truck, looking over at Tanya and trent screaming I love you....then black.

"Oh my gosh! Are they ok? Please tell me they are ok!" I cry/yell.

"Miss please calm down. You may see your sister and cousin after you've calmed down." He reassured.

"Ok. Thank you doctor." He nodded his head then left.

I got up and got dressed. Then walked out to find the doctor.

I walked up to him." Can you please take me to Tanya and Trent?" I asked.

"Yes. Please follow me this way ms. Cole." He started walking.

I read the door Room 217. Yes we took the elevator...that's never good.

I gently grabbed the handle and turned it slowly revealing a broken Tanya.

"Tanya! Oh my gosh! Is she alright?!?" I yelled.

"She fractured 2 ribs and broke 3, and a broken leg, she is in a coma. But she will wake up soon." I started crying then asked them to leave.

"Come out when your ready to see Mr. Knight." He said referring to Trent.

I nodded then walked over to Tanya. "This is all my fault Tawny! I'm so sorry." I cried hugging her.

"See you later Tawny please wake up." I whispered into her ear then got up and walked out.

"Can I see my Trent now please?" I asked wiping a few stray tears.

"Oh yes right this way Ms. Cole" He said walking down the hallway.

"Your Cousin...he is on life support. I'm sorry Ms. Cole it will take a miracle for him to live." I froze.

Then just fell and started sobbing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Tammy hun it's mom come here sweetie." My mom's voice barley above a whisper.

"Mom! It's all my fault! I'm so sorry!" I sobbed louder getting up and crushing her in a bear hug.

"No honey you couldn't have done anything to stop it." She said her voice shaky.

"Now he is going to die!" I sobbed louder if that's even possible.

"Sweetie i-i, all we can do is hope for the best tam." She cried.

I lifted up my head to look at her. I wiped a few tears.

"I know mom. If he dies, it will be all my fault! Trent and me were so close!" I yelled crying uncontrollably.

"Tambry! You need to calm down! Everything will be fine!" She yelled grabbing my face.

We walked into the room to see Trent laying on the hospital bed unconscious.

"Oh my God. It's so bad." I covered my mouth.

I grabbed his hand and whispered, "Trent wake up please. I love you. What will I do without you? You have to wake up!" I said sobbing again.

Mom walked over and said a couple things.

She walked back over then sat down.

It was about 4 am when I awoke to a very loud beeping.

I looked over to see Trent shaking and the monitor going off.

"DOCTOR! GOT IN HERE!" I yelled out the door.

They all came running they told us to leave.

We were both sobbing until one of them came out and said, " he- he didn't make it." I ran in there.

"No Trent! Wake the fuck up! It's not funny please wake up for me you can't leave!" I sobbed hugging him.

I felt something grab my hand.

" I'm here Tammy. It's okay I'm here." He said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YAY HE ISN'T DEAD!  Wow got my hear racing just writing about it😂

Comment

Vote

Follow my socials : snap, trinity_lenahan insta, guys.itstrin

Other stuff.....

Byeeee

Virtual hugssss my lovelies😚😚

Until next time