Look after you ~ Louis Tomlinson

I tapped with my pen on the table and looked outside. It was a summer day, it was 85 degrees. I wanted to go outside, tanning with some music on in my backyard. Not sitting in a class.

‘’Stop it, miss’’ my math teacher commanded.

I stopped the tapping and waited impatiently for the bell.

‘’Shall we go to the mall if we’re done?’’ my friend, Tiffany, said.

I shook my head. ‘’Sorry, I haven’t got any money with me..’’

‘’Okay, shall we go tomorrow then?’’

‘’Yeah, sure!’’

One more minute left.

Instead of hearing a bell I heard a voice through the speakers.

‘’Ladies and gentlemen, please move quickly but safely to the school ground.’’

‘’O god.. It’s a fire drill.. Maybe it’s real.. No’’ the match teacher blurted out and waved hysterically with her hands.

‘’Relax, old lady’’ I mumbled. Tiffany laughed.

The teacher already ran out the door.

I walked to the fire exit.

‘’Miss, not that way!’’ a teacher yelled.

‘’What? It’s the fire exit?’’ But the teacher ignored me and pushed me in the right way.

We walked towards the main exit. I saw a big stage on the school ground. Everybody run to the stage to see what was going on.

Suddenly I heard a guitar playing. The chords of Best Song Ever. I smiled. I heard a few Directioners screaming and jumping.

Then I saw Harry jumping on the stage followed by Zayn and then the rest of the boys.

I yelled. They were my best friends since a few months now. 

And there he stood, my crush, Louis Tomlinson. He smiled and  waved at me.

I smiled back. He was so cute but he had something with Eleanor, a model. She was so much prettier than me. They had 2 years now, so I had put my feelings away for him because it would never happen.

Louis’ solo came and I yelled.

‘’O MY GOD, did Harry just winked at me?’’ Tiffany shrieked.

I laughed. She always had a crush on Harry. It was so cute.

The last chords were played and we clapped and  a few Directioners yelled again.

Then the boys all left the stage but only Louis stayed. Harry quickly brought a stool.

‘’This is a song I’d like to dedicate to a friend of mine who I have a big.. crush on’’ he announced with a shaking voice. He laughed a little and then the music started to play.

I recognised it. It was Look After you from The Fray.

Did he meant me with a friend? Or did he meant Eleanor or something?

‘’Omg..’’ I gasped ‘’..did he just meant me or am I dreaming?’’

‘’Nope. He does mean you.’’

I turned around and there Zayn stood with a big grin on his face.

‘’Omg..’’ I mumbled ‘’Really?’’

Zayn laughed harder. ‘’Yeah, really!’’

‘’Omg..’’ I shrieked. ‘’Omg..’’

‘’Eh.. I think it would be more O MY GOD if you just watch and enjoyed his performance.’’ Harry advised.

‘’O... Yeah you’re right.’’

Harry laughed. ‘’Silly.’’

‘’Look at you, you’re all smirking!’’ Tiffany teased.

I couldn’t get my smirk off my face, but then I thought about Eleanor. How can he do that to her? Was it off or was it still on with her?

‘’What wrong, sweetie?’’

I watched at Louis. I just hoped he broke up with Eleanor.

‘’Well.. are he and Eleanor still together?’’ I stumbled.

‘’Just enjoy..’’ Harry whispered softly in my ear. I smiled. 

‘’Thank you very much!’’ Louis said, run off the stage and disappeared.

‘’Come with me.’’ Niall whispered. Niall took my hand and leaded me backstage.

It was blocked from sight with fences and they were covered with sheets. You couldn’t see anything.

‘’Have fun’’ Niall teased.

He left me alone between the stage and all the fences. I scratched my arm and impatiently. I coughed.

‘’Did you enjoy it?’’ I heard. I quickly turned around and saw Louis standing there. With my favourite outfit on. He wore red pants and a white shirt with blue stripes. That was so sexy. 

I nodded. ‘’Yeah..’’ I agreed. ‘’Very much.’’ I giggled.

‘’Well.. I’m glad.’’ He smiled while he walked towards and there escaped a quick giggle out of his mouth.

‘’I’ve been working so hard on that. I was nerve wrecking!’’ He stumbled.

I leaned on the stage and tried to smile as beautiful as I could. He was getting closer and closer to me.

‘’What.. What’’ I stumbled. ‘’What about Eleanor?’’

‘’It’s off..’’ He assured. ‘’I only could think about you, Kayla.’’ He grabbed my hips and put me on the stage.

I put my arms around him. ‘’You’ve been on my mind since the first time I met you..’’

Louis smiled and pushed a little kiss on my lips. ‘’I think I’m falling in love with you.’’

‘’I think..’’ I gasped and I smiled as he pushed his lips onto mine. ‘’I love you too.’’