Part 1: Drunk encounter

Zootopia, a place where anyone can be anything, I guess they are right about that, last I checked I was a useless drunken wanderer with a bad attitude so that counts as something, oh well maybe I just need to get out of my own head.

"Hey bartender, get me another shot!"

The bartender, a fat excuse of an otter turned his head and glared at me.

"No wolf! You're cut off, your tab is full and I'm pretty damn sure you can't pay it."

As I was about to respond I was interrupted by a fox sliding into the seat next to me with a smug grin on his face.

"It's ok Larry I'll buy."

The bartender just scoffed and placed a glass in front of me.

"So what's you name friend?" Asked the smiling fox as I swiftly finished my drink.

"First off I'm not your friend, and second off don't worry about who I am, however I do appreciate the drink so thanks for that, but I think it's time for me to go."

I stood up and reached into my pocket and pulled out a 100 pawler bill  then place it on the table and made my way to the door, once outside I looked up at the clear moonlit sky and wondered how late it was, I took a few steps and turned to my right down an ally riddled  with garbage, as I walked I couldn't help but feel that I was being watched, maybe I'm just paranoid but I decided to pick up the pace just a little bit in case that there was somebody lurking around.

Out of the silence I hear just the slightest cling of an empty bottle being kicked, that definitely got rid of any suspicion that I had, but why would someone be after me? I sped up just enough that whoever was following me wouldn't think I'm onto them but just enough that I can give them a quick slip, as I came to the end of the ally before it forks I noticed a small sliver in the wall that is used for a trash can "perfect" I slipped in hoping my pursuer wouldn't notice, I sat there patiently waiting for them to get closer, I could hear their footsteps getting louder and if I focused enough I could almost hear their breathing, they were getting closer but not moving to fast which told me this wasn't the first time they had pursued anyone, no they had definitely done this before but he was still a tad bit inexperienced, suddenly the he was directly in front of me, I jumped out from my hiding space and grabbed the nape of his neck and slammed him directly onto the wall beside me and quickly reposition my hand onto his throat.

"Who are you and why the hell are yo-"

Suddenly I realized the animal following me was the same smug faced fix that was in the bar.

"Wait a minute you're that fox that bought me a drink!"

"Wow you're clever aren't you." He replied with a sarcastic tone

"Why are you following me!?"

"Oh buddy we've been looking for you everywhere."

"But why..............wait we?"

All of a sudden I heard the very distinct sound of a tranquilizer being cocked, I tilted my head to see who managed to sneak up behind me but not letting go of the fox just yet and to my surprise I see a little gray rabbit with amethyst eyes looking down the sights of her weapon.

"Drop the fox now!"said the rabbit sharply and demanding

"And who might you be?" I asked

The fox cleared his throat and replied.
"Allow me to introduce ourselves, my name is officer Nick Wilde, and the beautiful rabbit before you is officer Judy Hops we are here to ask you a few things so if you could please put me down now........"

I took a step back and dropped the fox onto the ground and turned to face the little creature threatening me.

"What are you going to do princess? I'm not going anywhere and I don't think a cute little thing like you has the guts to shoot me."

I looked at her face only to see a slight smirk work it's way across it,followed by the metallic click of a trigger being pulled.