Part 3: Questions

*********

I could hear the door opening and immediately turned my attention to who was walking in, just as I expected the same fox and rabbit officers from the alley entered and stood at the opposite end of the table I was handcuffed too.

Neither one of them spoke, they just looked at me, like I was some new form of life never seen before, judging and calculating how they should react to my presence, we all knew they were in control of the situation being that I couldn't move, I was beginning to fell uncomfortable so I decided to speak first.

"Not to be rude but what were your names again?"

They both look at each other and looked back at me with expression that seemed as if I had insulted them.

"My name is officer Hopps and this is my partner officer Wilde, we brought you here because we have a case we're working on and need your particular.......experience." Said officer Hopps as she Set a manila folder on the table

I was still angry, but life experience has taught me that if you act calm and mannerly then you will most likely succeed in any situation where you are dealing with people who posses authority, so I decided to play it cool and see what they were asking.

"Officer Hopps would you mind releasing my handcuffs so we could be more civil than this?" I asked holding up my paws.

"I would like to but your assault on officer Wilde shows that you have aggressive behavior." As she spoke the fox shook his head up and down in agreement.

"So tranquilizing a citizen doesn't count as hostile? or were you just trigger happy?" I asked with a bit of sarcasm on my tone

Officer wild walked up to me baring his teeth and pointed a finger inches from my muzzle.

"You are in no position to be getting an attitude or ask questions! Now tell us who you are, I know you're not a Zootopia citizen!"

I looked at the odd pair of partners and replied with a smile.

"I'm just you friendly neighborhood spiderpig."

Officer Hopps opened the folder she had set on the table and moved it so that I could see what it contained, to my surprise it was my personal medical records. I could feel my heart accelerating, my blood pressure rising, I kept asking myself "Why do they have these,where did they get my papers,have they read them!?" Officer Hopps was speaking but I wasn't listing I was just perplexed at what was shown to my, all of my personal defects that I have tried to keep a secret. Not because of my pride but the ideal that if I ignored them then they weren't there. I could just pass off a any normal healthy animal.

"Mr. Wolf we know that you're -"

I jumped up from my chair which flew itself backwards onto the dirty cement floor and cut off anything officer Hopps was hoping to say and yelled.

"You know what!? That I'm some mentally unstable creature that other animals don't trust when there back is turned because I might fly off my hinges!? Some "Thing" that needs to be contained because he will not be able to fit into every day society due to the things that he was asked to do to other, living breathing animals that most wouldn't even dream of ,just for a false sense of security so that when "They" lay there heads down at night "They" don't have to worry about someone sneaking into there homes and slitting every member of there families throat, because they can rely on others to do the things that they are to scared too!? Citizens always ask for more and more knowing that you will do anything that they ask, even when the animal that was asked to carry out those horrible tasks can't look into a mirror without seeing a hollow husk of there former selves?! Then when it's finally all over and the dust settles that physically  and mentally broken shell of what was a proud functioning member of society just wants someone to lean his head on so that maybe,  just maybe he won't hurt so much, there will be no one there because they don't need you anymore......... Is that what you know officer Hopps!?"