Trapped on a tour bus with BTR part 2

It was dark and I was still under Logan’s bed in their tour bus. I was trapped in this here. What should I do? A few seconds later, my phone light up. I’ve got a text from Lexi.

Lexi: ‘Hey girl, where are you?’

Chloe: ‘did you forget that? I’m trapped in a tour bus with BTR’

Lexi: ‘that’s not that bad, right? It’s BTR’

Chloe: ‘yes it is! I have to go to the toilet and I have no idea where the toilet is.’

Lexi: ‘look around, that bus isn’t that big, right?’

Chloe: ‘first, it’s dark and second what if they hear me?’

Lexi: ‘they are asleep, they not gonna hear you’

Chloe: ‘I hope’

After we stopped texting each other I came under the bed out and saw the 4 boys sleeping. I walked around the bus till I found a little bathroom. I went to the toilet. When I was done I diced to hide myself back under Logan’s bed. But before I could go out the little bathroom, someone came in. I was about to scream but he laid his hand on my mouth.

Logan: “don’t scream, the other are asleep. Who are you?”

Chloe: “I am Chloe”

Logan: “And what are you doing in our tour bus?”

Chloe: “That’s a long story”

Logan: “Okay but we should go to the couch.”

Logan took my hand and we went to the front of the bus. He closed the door between where we were and where the other boys were sleeping. He turned on the lights and sat next to me on the couch.

Logan: Now you can tell me.

Chloe: So… I went to the concert in LA with my friend to see you guys. When you guys were singing your last song we were going to your bus and the door wasn’t locked so it was easy to get in. We only want to see it and leave before you guys came back but you guys were there before we could leave. I hide me under your bed and the other girl that you saw in your bus in LA was my friend. You let her go but I was too scared to come under the bed out. But when the bus start moving and you all lay in your bed, I wish I did the same as my friend but I’m still here.

Logan stood up and went to the back of the bus. After a while he came back with a blanket and a pillow and laid it on the couch.

Logan: “You can sleep on the couch”

Chloe: “Thanks Logan”

I laid myself on the couch while Logan put the blanket over me. He kissed me on the cheek and left. But before he opened the door, I stopped him.

Chloe: “Logan?”

Logan: “Yeah?” he turned around to see me.

Chloe: “What about the other guys?”

Logan: “I will tell them about you before they see you so that they don’t gonna ask annoying questions”

Chloe: “And… what about me?”

Logan: “You coming with us on tour and when the tour is over we bring you back to LA.”

Chloe: “Thank you Logan.”

He smiled and opened the door and went inside and closed the door again. Before I went to sleep I took my phone and saw that I’ve got a text from Lexi.

Lexi: ‘Did you found the bathroom? :)

Chloe: ‘I found it but Logan found me but don’t worry, they take me on tour and bring me back when it’s over. But I’m gonna sleep and I text you tomorrow. Bye.’

I laid my phone on the table. I was thinking about this. I’m the first fan that goes on tour with them. After a while I felt asleep.

___________________________________________________________

It's a little short, I'm sorry. I don't know if I gonna update in the next week cuz tomorrow start my school but I will update in the weekend