Chapter Sixteen

Fighting

MICHAEL'S POV

I was on a club getting myself drunk.

This is so much. Too much pain. It is fvcking painful I wish I could just die.

"Michael, stop it already." Andrea said.

"Go away. I don't need you." I said. I don't really need you. I don't need you in my life. Just please go away.

But she gripped my right arm.

"Your parents will be disappointed if they'll know this."

The nerve of this girl.

I chuckled sarcastically.

"Why do you always want to ruin everything?" I asked.

She only looked at me with teary eyes.

"I hate you, do you know that? All of this is happening because of you."

She looked away for a second.

"Let's go." She said then pulled me again. I just let her pull me, until we made it outside.

She let go of my arm.

"What do I need to do just for you to go away?" I said.

She didn't answered, instead, she ignored my question and opened the passenger seat door.

She was about to help me get in but I refused.

"Just get in already. You need to rest."

"Stop acting like you cared for me, because you only care yourself."

"Michael, I just want yo---"

I didn't let her finish.

I kissed her.

--

CATHY'S POV

I was staring at the ceiling. I was like that for one and a half hour.

How is Michael doing right now? We don't have any communication these days. And I guess, that's great. I hope.

I know that it is hard for him. But I already have Kai, and he have a lot of responsibilities to do.

I feel for him. I know that he is really, really hurt. I hurt him. But I just want him to lighten up. To make him realize that there's no left for us.

I was in my deep thoughts when I suddenly felt someone inside my room. I immediately threw my lamp shade, alarm clock and anything I can grab. An intruder has entered my room!

I was furiously throwing everything, I was not able to look at this fucking intruder because of it.

"Mom! Da---" the intruder placed his hand at my mouth.

When I looked at the intruder...

"Fuck it, Kai!" I said.

He chuckled. "Fvck what? I'm not what you think. I don't just fvck anything."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You gave me a heart attack!"

"Should I bring you to the hospital?"

I raised my middle finger at him. This is how we show our love to each other. I'm sure you already got used to it.

"What the hell are you doing here? And how did you made it up here?"

"I climbed your house up to your terrace and entered your wide opened sliding door."