You get comfortable in the new home

Your P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of the black curtains and the bright sun, I checked the clock to see 9:00 am I went to get out of bed but soon got pulled back by the waist from Mark, I turned around to see Mark staring at me with those brown eyes but what caught me off guard was his hair is now pink?? "Umm babe? Why is your hair pink" I asked touching it. Mark sighed and stood up still holding me he pulled me close to his chest and rested his head on my shoulder "Y/N there is something I need to tell you" I nodded for him to go on " I was in an alleyway running after my old dog Guffy, then I felt like I was being watched, so I quickly grabbed Guffy and some orb that was shadowy dark hit me, then I woke up to a strange man hovering over me.. He looked just like me but Dark," he talked about how the shadowy orb made his dark side release and his name is dark " then Dark said that if I don't want him near me, he's basically in my head, he gave me a power for my hair to change colours, pink for happy- Wilfred, Blue for sad-Googleplier or Glitchiplier, and red for angry- Dark.. And if these colours Come out too much.. These people will come, so if I'm too happy Wilfred will come out of my head, I hope you don't think I'm weird" Mark sighed. I kissed him on the cheek then the lips " well if we're confessing secrets there's something I want to tell you too" I roll up my sleeve to reveal my tattoos.. I pick them off one by one " I was too scared to get real tattoos so I got fake ones"
I mumbled. Mark looked at me revealed and astonished " Don't worry I did the same," he then starts to peel off his tattoos " I thought you liked bad boys when we weren't dating so I got fake tattoos, the piercings are real though" I nodded in agreement, once again We got out of bed we rushed to the bathroom and took off our 'tattoos' and looked at ourselves in the mirror "You look even more beautiful then the shape I saw you last night" he winked at the end and I blushed " You look even more handsome, your half shadow beard comes out really well" he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head "I never want to break up"
He confessed "me neither" I sighed.. We both got out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen.. I ordered some eggs and bacon for breakfast to the butlers (You guys live in a suite Mkay) then Mark came downstairs.. " so how did you like last night" I remembered the pleasure "I honestly loved it, you treat me like no other man does I lo-" I was cut off by the butler ringing on the doorbell " I got that" Mark rushed to the door.. A man in a purple outfit, purple hair, purple eyes and a little tint of purple skin.. Who was he??!!! Mark paid the man by the name of Vincent and grabbed our food we sat down and ate in silence "So babe who is this Vincent" Mark finished his meal "Vincent used to work at a pizzeria called Freddy Fazbears pizza, he was a security guard.. We were great friends before but once he got back from finishing his week he was purple.. I asked him why he was purple and he replied this is his normal colour so I went along with it" I nodded in agreement " Well babe I'm going to go unpack" I motioned towards my bags " Okay kitten, don't take too long! The theatre room is waiting for us with some junk food" I giggled. I went upstairs and started unpacking I was interrupted by my thoughts about Vincent when my phone went off, I checked my phone to see my mother calling me " Ugh" I picked up
Y: hello?
M: Y/N where the fuck are you!! I come home to see Troy on the floor then I read your note are you okay??!!
Y: it's okay mom don't worry Mark and I are living together, I got to go my phone is dying
M: wai-
I cut her off by ending the call, truth is I didn't want to talk to her so I lied.. After I was finished unpacking I looked at my short shorts and skimpy Tanktop that I haven't worn yet 'I'm gonna tease mark' I smirked and put on the outfit and curled my hair and did makeup.. I walk downstairs to see rose petals leading to the theatre room, I followed the rose petals to see Mark there on the fur couch; no shirt abs and v-line showing, and he was curled up in a ball "Hey-" he was cut off by seeing me in my outfit. I giggled and sat by him, "Hey babe" I greeted him and grabbed the bowl of popcorn, I looked on the screen to see F/M on " Aww my favourite!" I exclaimed once the movie started I grabbed a pillow and Mark snuggled up close to me.. I looked down to see a pillow on marks lap, 'did markimoo get a boner' I thought then I layed down on the pillow earning a moan from Mark " Hey markimoo?" I asked he looked down at me with lust full in his eyes " Yes kitten?" Mark asked seductively.. I blushed "Nevermind let's continue the movie" Mark nodded and continue watching. Then a lightbulb came to my head ' I'm gonna tease mark' I grinned at the thought.. I rolled my head around the pillow causing Mark to grunt, then I took off the pillow and sat on his lap.. I started to grind on his hard on.. Mark gripped my waist 'Tonight is gonna be fun.'