Chapter eight.

Today was our last day in Mykonos before we went off to a different part of Greece for three more days. I got up out of bed and started packing my things and left out some cloths for today and tomorrow. By the time I was done Kian had alright woken up. "Hi." I smiled and sat next to him on the bed. "What were you doing?" He asked still waking up. "I was just packing my stuff.. Do you want me to pack for you while you edit?" I asked. "I don't wanna edit." he said rolling over. "Do you want me to edit for you?" "can you do that?" he asked. "Kian do you not remember I have a YouTube channel too?" I said and grabbed his laptop. This morning all we did was pack and edit. We decided to eat breakfast in our room. When we were all done I decided to change into a black long sleeve shirt, a pair of high waisted shorts, and my black high top converse. I let my hair out of the braid that I had it in the night before and put on my black half framed glasses ((if you guys wanna see the outfit just tweet me or let me know in the comments)) when I got out of the bathroom Kian came up to me and just randomly hugged me. "What happen." I laughed. "Thank you." he said into the crook of my neck which gave me goosebumps down my back. "For what?" I simply asked. "For editing, for not laughing at me yesterday, for coming into my life.. I know it's only been a short while but I'm just really happy I have you." he said facing me. "I'm happy I have you too.." I giggled. Kian cupped my cheeks with his hands and gently smashed our lips together. Our lips molded together so perfectly. I wrapped my arms around Kian's neck and my legs around his waist. As Kian walked backwards he feel on the bed. He licked my lips for entrance and I gave in. Our lips moving in sync, our tongues fighting for dominance. Kian moved his hands under my shirt drawing circles on my back with his fingers. Every time he touched my skin I would get butterfly's in my stomach, goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't help myself.. Kian just made me feel away I've never felt before. It was inexplicable. We deeped the kiss with every minute. I don't think we could have gotten any closer to each other then we already were. But of course we had to get interrupted. My phone was ringing. We pulled apart at the same time breathless. I grabbed my phone and answered it annoyed.

"Hello."

"Hey sweetie."

"Mom can I call you back please I'm packing."

"Oh yea sure.. Bye!"

I hung up and was still siting on Kian's lap. "Sorry." I whispered looking down our now intertwined fingers. "It's okay baby." he said softly and kissed my cheek. We sat in silence for a few minutes. It wasn't awkward it was nice. Comfortable even. Kian's head rested on my shoulder and my head rested against his head. "Your fingers are really cute." Kian chuckled. "Oh my god no Kian no their not." I laughed and hid my hands behind my back. "No don't do that please let me hold your hand." he pouted. I just shock my head no. Kian wrapped his arms around me and reached my hands. "Pleaseee." he said. "Kian this is stupid go get ready.. All you have on is a pair of sweatpants." I laughed. "Are you saying you don't like me like this?" he asked offended. "No.. I mean if it was up to me you wouldn't wear a shirt ever, it's just that I wanted to go skate around with you before we leave tomorrow." I said. "Okay just for you." he said and gave me a peak on the lips. "Oh and one more thing." he said cupping my cheeks again. "Have I told you how much I love it when you wear your glasses." he said and passionately kissed me and placed me on the bed.

----------------

Once Kian got ready we went off for a ride on our boards. We ended up stay out the whole day.. Just him and I. It was nice. I'm so glad I got to invite Kian here.. I would just miss him to much.

------------

A/N: IM SORRY ITS SHORT ITS JUST SCHOOL IS BEING ANNOYING AND I CAN'T UPDATE BUT ILL TRY MY BEST!

Twitter: @lool_sasha

Instagram:lool_sasha

Stay positive, Stay cloudy☁☁