Chapter 7: The date

Recaps: "alright see you at 8:00" tonight he said "ok see you then" I waved as he left towards the exit.

Damon's pov:
Tonight was the night I was finally going to take Samantha out, I have had a crush on her ever since we both met which was when some guy stared talking about her in the police department and I defended her which surprised everyone in the department including my friend.
"Earth to Damon" Adam said waving a hand in my face "sorry man" I said as I snapped back to reality "damn dude that girl really got to you bro" he said "yea I finally worked up my courage to ask her out" I told him, we where currently at my job and my shift ends at 7:00 which would give me plenty of time to get home shower, get dressed and get to her house considering my house was not that far from the police station, "bout time bro" he said "yea I know man" I said.
After an hour of talking to my friend I finally clocked out and went home, when I got there I unlocked my house and went inside. I took a quick shower then got dressed and went to the mirror and looked at myself 'I need some gel on my hair' I thought to myself as I quickly applied the gel and put my hair back.

'I hope she likes it' I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror one last time before leaving the house

As I was driving I picked up some flowers at a bouquet shop and finally arrived at her place. I got off with the flowers in hand and walked towards her door, I knocked on the door and a few minutes later she opened the door and my jaw dropped "close your mouth before you swallow a bug" she giggled 'she is so beautiful I just want to stare at her all night long' I thought to myself "um Damon are you ok" she asked "yea I'm fine" I said as I put my legs together a little trying to hide what was happening so that she wouldn't think I'm a pervert or something "shall we go my lady" I said as I lent her my hand "we shall go sir" she said in a beautiful accent 'damn it moron don't think like that' I thought to myself as I opened her door and let her in then got in and put my jack on top of me to cover what was happening "are you sure you are OK you don't look to happy" she asked "I'm fine really" I said as I put the truck in drive and left to olive gardens.
When we got there the place was a little full "looks like we got here on time" Samantha said as she took of her seat belt "yea I guess we did" I said removing the jacket that was on me, I had finally been able to calm my thoughts down a little which was good. I climbed off the truck and closed my door then went to Samantha's side and opened it for her "why thank you good sir" she said in that beautiful accent 'crap not again' I thought as I began to have those thoughts again.

"So how have you been" Samantha asked me "great and you" I asked "great nothing intresting" she said 'I could make it intresting for you-stop thinking like that Damon' I thought to myself as I felt it coming again "here is your food" the waitress ...

"So how have you been" Samantha asked me "great and you" I asked "great nothing intresting" she said 'I could make it intresting for you-stop thinking like that Damon' I thought to myself as I felt it coming again "here is your food" the waitress said "thank you ma'am" I told her "no problem handsome" she said trying to flirt with me and glare at Samantha then I had an idea "hey can you get me something for her please" I asked the waitress, she looked at me and nodded "first I would like to speak to a male waiter first could you show me where there is one" I asked the lady, she nodded and I got up following her and left Samantha with a confused expression "do you know a man named hunter he works here" I asked the lady and she nodded "I will be right back" she said as she left.
After a few minutes I saw my friend Hunter coming towards me " you alright man" he asked me "Adam didn't tell you about my date with Samantha did he" I asked him "nope and you wanted to do something special for her and to also get that waitress away from you huh" he said "yep but that is not gonna be happening tonight I guess" I said to him "who said I got this I will make something good like a piece of cake and put something on it" he said as I chuckled "try not to embarrass me please" I told him "I am offened you would say that" he said as he started walking away 'oh boy' I thought to myself.
After a few minutes of waiting I saw Hunter coming 'brace your self for the embarrassment' I thought to myself "congratulations friend and future wife of his" he said as he put the piece of cake down "the lady will feed you a piece of cake then you will do it my friend" he said looking at me and giving me a wink.
I looked back at Samantha and she was already grabbing the piece of cake with a fork and slowly have it to me then I did the same "congratulations to the newly wedded Samantha and Damon" Hunter said as everyone clapped and Samantha his her face as she blushed "tomorrow in my office 10:00 am don't be late" I told Hunter as I heard him gulp. After that I took Samantha home, when we got there I got down with her and walked her to the front porch "well I had an amazing time Damon" she said as I smiled "close your eyes" I told her, she hesitated but closed them any way and I started to lean in, I was inches away from her lips and I closed my eyes and kissed her soft lips, she began to kiss back and after a few seconds we stopped "thrash you Damon" she said as she kissed me one last time and went inside.
I drove home smiling like and idiot the whole way home and when I got there my smile faded away as I saw the all to familiar car parked in my drive way.
--------------------------------------------------------- Who do you think is at Damon's house find out in the next chapter and don't forget to vote and comment