Chapter 5: Misunderstanding

A.N : I changed Kotaro's height. He has the same height with Mako. And he will speak normally. And Kokoro will be at her last year in Junior high, Kokoa will be at her second year in junior high, while Kotaro is in his first. 

It was another day for Nico Yazawa. Well.. except that it was her BIRTHDAY but she didn't give a shit about it because she thinks that its wasting money. She celebrates her birthday in her house with her sibling. And she's happy with that. 

"Guys! I'll be going now! Walk Kotaro to school safely. Sorry if I can't walk you to school!" Nico shouted as she walked out of the apartment and closed the door. 

After hearing the door closed, Nico's 3 younger sibling gather around the table with papers, ballpens, colored pens on the table.

"Now. Let's begin our meeting for Onee-sama's birthday." Kokoro, the second eldest sister said as put her chin on her interlocked fingers and her elbow on the  table while looking at her other siblings. 

"Yeah! So what are we gonna do?" The other little sister, Kokoa said as she pouted. "Mama's going to be mad for making Kotaro stay home. We should just do this by ourselves since we don't have school!"

"Kokoa-neechan, it's okay. I'll help because today is Oneechan's birthday. Let's make this day special for her!" Kotaro said.

"Yes!" The other two shouted while they raised their fists and began working to their plan for Nico's birthday.

XXX

Ding Dong~~~~~~

Nico heard the bell then she quickly stood up, in a hurry, she grabbed her bag then left the classroom. She dashed to her locker then got her shoes then she noticed a  crowd of girls by the gate so she came to check it out, to her surprise, she saw Kotaro, he noticed her then smiled. 

"K-Kotaro! What are you doing here?!" Nico said in surprised. The girls began whispering.

Kotaro smiled then gave her a rose. "Happy birthday, Nico." He said. Nico internally gasped as she heard her youngest brother, greet her and not calling her 'Onee-chan'.

Nico smiled at her little brother then took the rose. "Thank you, Kotaro." Then Nico smiled. 

The crowd of girls whispered, "That handsome guy knows Nico?!" A girl said.

"I think so. He even gave Nico a rose!" Another girl replied.

Kotaro just smiled then took Nico's hand, this surprised Nico. "Let's go Nico! Let's celebrate your birthday!" He said then pulled Nico away from the crowd then they ran.

>><<

"Who the hell is that guy? How dare he pull my target! Is he Nico's suitor?" Maki asked himself while looking outside the window where Nico and her 'suitor' ran while holding hands. "I swear I'm gonna punch that guy in the face because I'm the only one who is only allowed to do that to her!" 

Ukyou and Eii went to Mako, "Well well well, I think someone is jealous?" Eii said as he sat on Mako's desk and looked at the direction where Mako was looking. "Ohoho! And he looks like he's ready to kill. Tsk tsk." 

Mako shot Eii a death glare. "Shut up, Eii. I'm not jealous." He looked away. Mako stood up and got his bag and went outside their classroom without waiting for Ukyou and Eii. 

Ukyou smirked, "I think someone is in love with his target."

>><< Mako's P.O.V

Damn it. Fine I admit, I'm jealous. But I'm not in the place to be jealous. I mean, I'm not her boyfriend. Tsk.

I followed Nico and that guy. Ukyou and Eii left me. Those bastards. Nico and that guy went inside a fast food chain. What are they doing here? Tsk. That guy is so cheap. I can treat Nico in the most expensive restaurant here in Japan. I took the table that was 4 tables away from then so they won't see me. I can see Nico and that guy laughing. I swear I'm gonna punch that guy in the face.

I can't take it anymore. I walked towards them then sat next to Nico. She and that guy were surprised.

"Excuse me but what are you doing here...?" That guy asked me. Nico shot me a death glare. I kissed Nico's cheeks which made Nico blush. She's cute. What? 

"Mako Nishikino." I held Nico's hands up, "Nico's BOYFRIEND." I said then smirked.

Nico harshly took her hand then glared at me, "What the heck are you doing, Nishikino?!" I just smiled/

That guy took his hand out for me to shake it, "Nice to meet you, Mako-san." He smiled then I held his hand then shook it then quickly released. "I'm Nico's little brother, Kotaro."

What. 

The.

Fuck. 

NICO'S LITTLE BROTHER?! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HER LITTLE BROTHER.

"No no, Kotaro! He's not my boyfriend, I swear!" Nico said, trying to convince Kotaro.

Oh shit what have I done. I love Tsubasa but I can't stand Nico being with other guys other than me. I even misunderstood that Kotaro is Nico's suitor. No wonder they have the same eye color and hair color. 

"Onee-chan, don't deny it! You have a handsome boyfriend!" Kotaro said while surprised. Nico was about to say something but Kotaro's phone ringed. "Excuse me for a moment. I need to take this call." Then he went outside. 

When Kotaro got outside, Nico pinched my left ear REALLY hard.

"Ouch! Ouch! Yazawa! Stop it!!" I said as I tried not to scream.

Nico let go of my left ear then flicked my forehead, "And since when did I become your girlfriend?! First, you stole my first kiss. Then now you introduce yourself to my LITTLE BROTHER as my boyfriend?! Are you really that desperate to ruin my life?!" Nico shouted at me.

"Huh?! How should I know that he's your little brother?! I thought he was your suitor because he gave you a rose for Pete's sake! I don't know why but I can't stand it!" I responded then looked at Nico directly. 

Nico was the first one to avert her gaze, "Tsk! Thanks to you, my day is now ruined! It's my birthday today! And now look what you did! You introduced yourself as my boyfriend to my little brother! Damn!" 

I widen my eyes. It's her birthday today? I feel bad. "Oh.. It's your birthday? Well, Happy Birthday! I'm sorry for ruining it!" 

"Wow? A Nishikino apologized to me? This is new. Well, since it's my birthday, I'll forgive you. But please tell my brother that you're not my boyfriend." She frowned.

"Okay okay."

Kotaro came back, "Onee-chan! Let's go home!" He looked at me. "Come with us, Mako-san! Let's celebrate Onee-chan's birthday at our home!" Kotaro added.

"Kotaro, Mako is busy. He can't--" I cut her off.

"Let's go."

==============================
HEY GUYS!!! SO I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A LONG LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME. AND SINCE IT'S SUMMER, I'M GONNA UPDATE! AND I HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT THAT IS qrevilla14. I don't make stories there.