Depending On Something Untold

Hey guys! I am SOOOOO sorry for not updating! The past few days have been pretty rough and I apologize dearly! :( I also apologize that the last chapter sucked, I was kind of rushing on that one. I hope that this chapter makes it up to you! Also, the guys aren't in this chapter as much, so I'm sorry for that. :p Thanks again! Xx.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*later that Saturday*

I woke up early around 6:30 to head to the studio. I didn't want the boys to wake up since they've been waking up early this week and besides, they couldn't know where I was going, too many questions would be asked. I got to the studio and felt as if I was under a sleep spell. I barely got sleep last night, or the whole week. I decided to go to the Starbucks, crossing my fingers that Josh wouldn't be there. I walked towards the counter and saw only one person there. I almost blew a sigh of relief when the person turned around, and with my luck, it was Josh. He hadn't seen me yet, so I turned around and walked out.  I headed towards the elevator and pressed the button.

"Lilly?" I heard Josh's voice. Dammit. I acted like I didn't hear him and continued waiting for the elevator.  The door finally opened and I felt Josh's hand grab my arm. "Get off of me!" I snapped.  "Lills, wait please." he said. Why that nickname? Why was it that when he said it that it made me melt inside? Why was I under his spell? My heart told me to pull away but my mind wanted to stay and listen to what he would say. His arms wrapped around my body and his head rested on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." he whispered in my ear, making my body shiver. It was as if the world froze, and the only thing in the world was us two. 

He pulled away and held me close. He studied my face, looking down at me since he was taller than me. His eyes soon met mine, those blue orbs. "Lills." he said again. I had to gain my power back. I shook my head. "Josh stop. I don't care anymore." I said, and turned around, facing my back towards him. I continued walking. "You obviously do care, Lilly." he said. I stopped walking, and I felt my back tense. "Dammit Josh, no I don't. Don't go making stupid random accusations." I yelled. "Lilly, you tell me everything. I know you. You don't even tell them, do you? They don't even know who you are, your story. You're not strong enough to tell them. You came crawling to me Lilly, not them." He said. His words stung.

They were true at some points. I didn't want the boys knowing. I did tell Josh my whole life. I crawled...I crawled to him, because I thought he would care. I thought he was my friend and then my feelings got strong for him. I depended on something that probably just played me. "D-Did you even care?" I asked shakily. He walked towards me. His face was inches from mine. "Of course I did." he said. He was leaning in. 'Stop.' I thought. My mind was racing. I wanted this for so long but I didn't. 'He has a girlfriend.' My mind whispered to my brain. His lips about to touch mine. "I can't do this." I said, pulling away. He looked shocked. I pressed the button to the elevator. It felt like eternity waiting there, him just standing there watching me. I looked at him before I stepped on the elevator, then the doors closed.

"What the hell was that?" I asked myself. I stepped off the elevator and got my key out. I unlocked the door to my recording room and walked in. I took a second it looked at it. It felt good to be back. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:05 am. I had time to kill, so I got out paper and a pencil. I decided to write, and I'm pretty sure Simon would ask for a new song soon anyway. I had others prepared just in case also. The paper with held the point of my pencil. I could only think of the situation with Josh. 'Circles, we're going in circles. Dizzy's all it makes us...' my pencil dragged my hands across the white sheet. 

"LILLY! i'M SORRY I'M LATE, TRAFFIC!!! 2 MINUTES TIL AIR!1!1!1!" My assistant burst through the room, screaming. I laughed and grabbed my headphones. I don't even notice the time went by that fast. I put my headphones on. "It's okay, you're not fired. Remember, its Abbey, not Lilly." I told my assistant. I laughed, and she did too. I pulled my microphone down and my assistant gave me the thumbs up. "Good morning London! The time is now 8:00 am! This is your host Abbey, and you are listening to London 105.1!"  My assistant handed me the laptop, showing me the Twitter feed. She then showed me the poll of today's topic. "For today's topic, you wanted to talk the topic of-" I looked at the word. Of course. "Love!" I said, trying to sound enthusiastic.