I'll fight for you

Jungkook payed the driver as soon as the cab stopped infront of his destination, he got out of the car and looked up to the tall building that says its company name, surely the owner must be a full time millionaire by now as Jungkook thought. He sighed deeply, fixing himself before proceeding to the glass door, the guard opened it for him as he gave him a slight bow. He then went to the receptionist, the lady on her 30s noticed the young boy shyly reach her.

"Yes sir? Do you have any appointment?" The lady said with a smile, it's a good thing that her voice is soothing for the tensed boy that helped him relax a little. Jungkook shook his head slightly as he gulped, he didn't even know why is he that nervous, but all he knows is that he don't belong in this kind of place. "uhm, I want to talk to your boss" he stuttered as she only gave him a look, but answered anyway, "oh. Mr Jung?...I'm sorry, but he's in an important meeting right now. Maybe y-"

"Please, I just really need to talk to him"

"but-"

"Please, a minute is fine. I just really really really need to talk to him" his words were filled with pleading voice as if they're in a life and death situation or something, but the lady remained calm and cold, it wasn't the first time anyway. But his gaze never left her, his eyes felt like as if melting you like ice, and as the time passes by, the uneasy feeling is already hitting her. Because of that, she couldn't speak.

Jungkook remained there, wasn't sure if this kind of staring contest is working, but when the time he noticed her eyes looked on the other side, he followed. Standing from afar with a man wearing his suit, Jungkook already guessed that this is the right person he was looking for. He didn't hesitate to leave the receptionist without even asking if his guess was right and immediately went near the guy. "Uhm excuse me?" Jungkook called as he bit his lip hoping to get the others attention, gladly, the man in his suit turned around and he was greeted with a joyful smile.

"Yes?" The guy asked, his angelic face never leaving him. Jungkook gave him a small smile in return, "Are you Mr. Jung?, the owner of this building?" He asked.

"Yes, Is there something you need?"

"Nothing much, but I came here to ask some questions, Is that alright?"

"Uhm sure, but is it okay if we proceed this to somewhere else? I'm having my short break anyway" The guy said to him, as Jungkook wasn't sure if he'll agree with it or not, but knowing that this is the only way he would know where Taehyung is, he swore he wouldn't want to lose a chance, besides, this guy that is almost near his age seems to be a trustworthy one. And so the two went to a coffee shop, the ceo asked him if he wants something, but Jungkook declined later as they have no time for that.

"You seemed to be somewhere near my age, so it's Jung Hoseok, what's yours?" He introduced himself and so does Jungkook, once he heard the other said his name he couldn't take it off from his head, as if he already heard it before even though these two just met not an hour ago. Jungkook looked at Hoseoks confused expression asking if he's alright that made the other cought his attention, "ah yeah, I'm fine, so...what is it that you want to ask me?."

With that, Jungkook took out the calling card that he hid when he saw Taehyung, handing the piece of paper to Hoseok before he spoke, "Do you may any chance know a Kim Taehyung?", and Hoseoks bright smile faded once he heard the name, "T-Taehyung?" He said once again, hoping to hear the name wrong, "Yes!! Do you know him?" Jungkook eagerly asked, filled with hope as you can read it in his eyes, "Are you somehow related to him?."

"Me and his friends have been searching for him for six months now" and with that, Hoseok felt a slight relief from his heavy chest, shooking his head before he gave his hopefully last answer, "No, I don't know him, and I have to go, I still have a lot of important things to do" he sternly said, and Jungkook already knew that this guy is lying. Hoseok rushed himself to get up from his seat as if wanting to run away, but the other stopped him as the younger also stood up, "But I saw him drop your calling card, you must know who and where he is!" the younger half shouted, calling the other costumers attention, but he didn't mind.

"I don't know who he is, now--" Hoseok tried to finish but was cut off when his phone buzzed above the table, they both looked at the callers ID that says Taehyung, Jungkook was about react but Hoseok immediately hid the device in his pocket, earning a glare from the younger. "You lied!! You said you don't know him!!, where is he?!, why are you hiding him!?."

"Why does it even matter to you!?, Taehyung already left all of you for me, you're just his friend anyway!" Hoseok shouted back, but Jungkook never lost a word, "No, thats not true, I know Taehyung too well, he wouldn't left us, me for you!", and with that the older smirked at Jungkook, "And what makes you think of that?...tell me Jeon Jungkook, who are you in his life?."

"Because I'm his fiancé, his love of his life, the only person he promised to stay with forever, and there's way more a lot of difference between us. He loves me, and probably he wouldn't love someone as heartless as you, now tell me what really happened to him?" and with that, Hoseok softened, but there's still a part of him shouting to fight more, as the voice rang inside his head once again that kept him doing this.

Please do it, for us and for him.

And at that moment, he was left no choice, "but are you really sure that he'll go with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow 9am will be our flight to america, be there if you still want to get him back

And oh, you're right, there is a lot of difference between us...because he's with me, and he doesn't remember you"

And with that, Hoseok left with a heavy shoulders carrying with him. Leaving Jungkook confused and alone.

"I promised that I'll fight for you"

____________________________________

Nan/N Read the note on the next chapter