two

P.S. jasminejustin wrote this in the previous book and I've got no heart to delete such amazing chapter :) thanks babe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⬆️⬆️ who's excited??? I know I am!!!
Bello!! (I dunno why I keep on saying that but yeah) obviously you guys know who's writing this (In case you guys didn't know, it's jasminejustin! *smiles like a creep*) Okay I'll stop rambling and let you guys continue. Here it is *gives it to you and runs off as fast as possible in case you guys kill me if its bad*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa Jacqueline Summers

"Mel! Latte at table nine! Mel! Espresso, double shot, table six!" "Okay! Coming!"

Basically how my life goes by every single day. Actually I don't work for the sake of paying bills, but more for experience. I don't get this much exposure for a rich girl. Yeah, I said it, rich girl. I'm not the usual kind of rich girls who wants their parents to support them for their whole fucking lives. I prefer being independent.

"Table nine, latte, um...here! Hello Miss, here's your latte. Enjoy!" "Thanks!"

"Table six, espresso double shot..ha! Here you go sir,enjoy!"

I quickly ran back to filling orders. "Cappuccino, two, latte, three, one cookie take away, coffee-black take away"I sigh.

"Cassie!!!" "What?!" "There's a customer!" "Uh oh. I didn't realise, sorry",she gives me a smug look as she quickly serves the customer. As always. Daydreaming.

"Good job Melissa. As always." "Of course Mr.-" "Just call me David." "Uh-okay." "You better get cleaned up. You have coffee powder all over your clothes."I looked down to see just what he said. I just smiled and rushed off to clean up my clothes in the bathroom.

"Mel! Cookies!!' 'How many??" "Five, takeaway!" "Coming!"I packed it up, and passed it to Cassie. Clean up cups next. Before I could even do anything, Cassie is already shouting orders at me. "Mel! Latte please, one takeaway!"I just sighed loudly and start to make the damned latte.

"Ah, finished cleaning and-"My phone rang. Great, I was just about to rest for a moment. "Hi, Melissa here." "Mel! Big trouble! Xandra made a huge mess in the living room! What am I supposed to do?" I took a breath, then spoke. "Okay, Alex, how big is this mess you said?" "Um...she spilled juice, then she took her blankie and she was holding her blankie and spilled on it, and now she's bawling because I put the thing in the wash. What am I supposed to do?"

Never peaceful in the Summers' household. "Okay so now the trouble is not the spilled juice but Xandra?" "Yep." "Okay....I'll be back in like, ten. Tell her I'm coming." "Okay, I'll tell her that, she'll stop bawling her eyes out less."I hung up, then let out a huff. How useless can my brother be again?

"Three, two, one! Finally! Cassie! I'm going! See ya tomorrow!" "Okay! Bye Mel!"

I rushed into my car and speed a little back home.

The moment I entered, a small body hugged my legs. Xandra. "M-Mel! Alex go put me blankie in the wash!"My four year old sister told me between hiccups. I brought her up to my arms and carried her while closing the door. "Aww, was Xandra sad?"She nods and I push her hair out of her face. "But blankie 's dirty, so he has to be in the wash. You'll get it back tomorrow, okay? Don't cry.."She sniffed, but slowly nodded. "Sleep with Xandra tonight?"She looks at me with those crystal blue eyes of hers, which can't make me say no to her, and so I nodded, agreeing.

"Mhm...yeah yeah....but still in trouble." "But-" "She's your little sister for goodness sake!" "I know that! How do I console a girl when I don't even like girls!" "Oh....so you're saying you hate me, mum and Xandra?" "N- no! Its not like that, I just don't know how to console girls! Not that I hate you!" "Fine. I'm only letting you go because you're gay, that, and also because I love you lil' bro." "You know you love me." "Ugh, you're so full of yourself."I say as I walk towards my room and I hear a faint 'But you still love me!'

•••••

"Amen. Now, let's eat!"We were all seated in the dining room,-me, Xandra, Alex, mum and dad. Even though they are busy people, they never left us for work-one of the many things why I love them.

Moments later

We were all in the living room. "........so, found anyone yet Mel?" "Uh...what did you say?" "Found someone yet?"Oh. There my mum goes again. "Mum, I'm only 22! Not 26!" My mum let out a huff. "Honey, your dad and I were married when we were 22." "Yeah, but that's you, not me!" "Oh,whatever. Anyways, how's that job of yours? Still keen on working when we have enough money to support generations?"I am hating this right now. "Mum, I work because I want to! I don't care if you and dad have money!" "Okay, okay. Don't need to shout at me. Xandra, how's your day sweetie?"

"Alex put my blankie in the wash. Then Mel came back and told me blankie will be with me tomorrow. My day was good, Mummy."How come she's so mature in front of mum but so child-like in front of me?

"Hmm, Xandra, time for bed!" "B-but, I'm not sleepy yet Mel!" "Then go sleep with Alex tonight. I'm sure he'll love to have you in his room."My bro just gave me an are you serious? look and I just looked back and Xandra. "Uhm-okay Mel. I'll go to bed now. Follow me?"I just nodded and muttered a 'goodnight' to everyone, I headed upstairs with Xandra pulling me.

"Brushed your teeth?" "Yes." "You sure?" "Yes Mel! C'mon, bedtime story!!"I took out her favourite book, Cinderella from her shelves of books and went to bed with an eager Xandra. ".........and they all lived happily ever after."I say softly and tucked in my sleeping sister beside me. Well done Mel, I say to myself as I myself slowly drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it people?? Okay??? Hope it's alright, but trust me, as it goes on it slowly gets better :)

Where are all of you from?? :)))

jasminejustin writing alternate chaps and editing all the chapters.
*waves wildly and hope you all come back to read*