three

P.S. not edited because I don't want to :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HEYYYYY!!! 😘😘😘😘 1DLover13xx here coz I wanted to give jasminejustin a lil' break y'know ;) So hope ya enjoy this chapter 😂

Songs for this chapter (you can find these in Spotify's Essential Electronic):

🔼 Fiberglasses - Radio Edit ~ Chicane

🔼 Lionhearted - Arty Remix ~ Porter Robinson, Urban Cone

🔼 Poison ~ Martin Garrix

🔼 Animals ~ Martin Garrix

Just a lil' reminder, blast your speakers when you play these songs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Melissa Jacqueline Summers

What the actual hell just happened? Someone please tell me this is a joke or something. Zayn as in Zayn Malik? The owner of Malik & Co? No fucking way.

As I stared at the piece of paper that was tucked into the holder, I looked up to see Mr Malik walk out of the shop towards a..... 2016 Audi a6?! Holy shit, is that guy rich? Wait a second, who am I kidding? Of-fucking-course he's rich, he's the owner of Malik & Co for crying out loud.

I decided to keep the receipt to myself as I walked back to the counter to get the customers order.

Sometimes, its weird when things like this happens. For example, when I was in my eleventh grade, a guy named Shawn kept delivering sweet and cute letters in my locker anonymously. When he finally decided to show himself, its one of the hot and rich guys that bully students in my school. Of course I rejected it almost at once, but a thought was itching me since then.

I've always had the feeling that I only attracted rich and hot guys' attention, not those cute, nerdy boys. Those kind of boys used to get scared of me because I was famous. I mean, I don't bite right? I'm just famous, that doesn't mean you can't date me or something.

I sighed and get the customer's order and reached for the cup to fill their drink.

•••••

The day passed by in a blink of an eye and soon enough, I reached my house, feeling exhausted to the level I can't seem to stand straight.

I plopped myself onto the couch as I entered my house. Damn, my body aches like fuck. I stretched my body a little when Mom walked from the kitchen towards me with a smile on her face. I smiled lazily, making her shake her head at me.

"Hey lazy. How was your day?" she asked as she sat next to me.

"Don't you dare call me lazy. I've been filling drinks and walking around the café for the past 12 hours. Try doing that," I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"You wanted this, not me. You could've been working for your dad, instead of this café that offers a very small amount of salary," she shrugged her shoulders at me.

"Mom... I'm tired. Stop nagging me," I told her off and stood up to get to my room. "And mom? Just so you know, no matter what you tell me its not gonna change my mind," I grinned at her, knowing it would piss her off.

She rolled her eyes at me and stalked off to the kitchen. I walked up the stairs to my room and bang the door close.

"Ahhhhhh," I screamed at the top of my lungs as I fall back onto the bed. I'm lucky my room is sound proof, if not by the time I finish screaming my mom will be standing in my room, worried as hell.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm stressed. Maybe its because a guy gave me his number is apparently one of the world's well-known businessman? Yeah, that must be it.

"Sis?" A head popped into my room.

I groaned in frustration as I looked up from the bed. "What do you want, Alex?"

"Can you lend me your car tonight? I'm going on a date with someone," he blushed slightly.

I stood from my bed abruptly, making me lose my balance a little but I regained it a moment later. "Are you being serious?"

"Uhh yeah sis. Now if you don't mind...." he trailed off.

"Oh my god. Tell me who's that lucky guy," I exclaimed loudly, totally forgotten that he's yet to come out.

"Melissa!" His eyes widen in shock as he turned his head towards the door and towards me a couple of times.

"Sorry," I apologised sheepishly. "Anyways.... Tell me!"

He sighed, "Fine. His name is Brandon and he's Jennifer's brother. A while ago, we met in the Prom and started talking. And I thought why not ask him out right? I mean he's cute and nerdy and I've known for almost 5 years now through his sister," he shrugged lightly.

"Damn Lex, I need a pic ASAP! He sounds really cute," I teased him.

He clenched his jaw and replied cockily," Mind you, I asked him out first. So back off, thief, " he flipped his non-existing long hair and sat on my bed.

"Damn it, fine. You can have my car on one condition, bring back my baby by 12 alright?" I reached for the keys from the night stand and handed it to my brother.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he rolled his eyes at me and walked out of the room as he tossed the keys into the air and caught it.

I sighed and laid down on the bed.

It seems like my life is so lonely, if it wasn't for my family. My brother's on a date, my parents are busy with their work, and as for sister...?

I got up and walked out of the room towards my sister's light pink door. Stickers of Disney princesses are pasted on it as a wooden-made dark purple name tag looked contrasting on her door.

I still remember nailing it on her door when she was barely 2 years old. She laughed cutely as I dangled it over her in the air. Wow, time sure flies fast.

I knocked softly on the door and turned the door knob open, to see her and Dad playing with her favourite dolls.

"Hi you two," I greeted and sat criss cross on the floor next to Xandra.

"Melllll!" She squealed as she hugged from the side. "Come come. P-play with me. Here, you have Snow White. Do you want some tea? I made it myself," her pearly white teeth showed as she grinned at me.

"Oh yes, darling. Now, am I thirsty? I've been waiting for your sweet tea for the whole day," I said in a posh accent, making her giggle.

She took a hold of one of the plastic cups and more some 'tea' in it. "Nah, tea for you. Daddy want some?"

"Oh no, I'm quenched," Dad replied, making Xandra frown. "Though I'd love one of your famous cupcakes," he continued with a smile.

"Alright," she said with a huge grin plastered on her face as she passed him the tray of cupcakes my mom made a while ago.

Sometimes, family is the only one we can depend when we're feeling out of place, or just for anything that is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HELLO. ITS ME. LOL. TBH I DONT LIKE THAT SONG. ITS GETTING BORING, HEARING IT EVERYDAY.

ANYWAYS, ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MELISSA BC I'VE BEEN IN CHARGED FOR ZAYN SEXY MALIK. BUT THEN I INSISTED ON GIVING IT A GO, SO IM SORRY IF THIS MELISSA SUCKS OKAY? I HOPE ITS LIKE THE ONE JAS WROTE :D

THANKS FOR READING OUR STORY. IT MEANS A LOT TO US, SERIOUSLY. WE LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT YOUR FEEDS AND SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR BESTIES ♥

All the love,
~B∞