Introduction

This is a FanFiction based on the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement is intended, and all characters are the property of J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Warner Bros. Pictures and any other relevant parties. I am just borrowing the world of Harry Potter purely for the enjoyment of myself and others, no money is being made.

I wrote this as a birthday present from my friend April (@expectopatronurm) after a week of glorious weather here in the UK and I fancied some holiday romance.

In case you're not aware, this story is set on the Canary Island of Tenerife, which is a perfectly nice place to go on holiday, but is also popular for stag and hen dos, as well as general 18-30 group tours which means it can get loud and messy in certain bars etc. Us Brits can give ourselves a bad reputation quite easily in places like this lol.

There is also a small amount of homophobia featured in this fic, in case that's something that might upset you.

If you wish to share more Drarry love with me, you can find all my stories on FanFiction.net (Juliet'sEmoPhase), Archive Of Our Own (JulietsEmoPhase), and there's daily Drarry feels as well as all my little drabbles over on Tumblr (@julietsemophase). 

If you would like to check out my published books, you can find me as Helen Juliet and HJ Welch on Amazon!     

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy!

Juliet xxx