Omake: That Day

After Tsuna had said those words, Reborn felt two emotions clashing with each other in him.

On one hand, he was proud that Tsuna used his Arts of Blackmailing to get what he wanted. On the other hand, he felt very dissatisfied that he would be the one tasting the effect of blackmails.

But still, now that he had been blackmailed, by his own student no less, he got no choice but to obey him.

Because of that, Reborn found himself in the snow, with some snow in his hand and a lump of snow that reached to his chest in front of him.

Reborn then started working on the lump of snow, making a sculpt of someone. Most definitely a sculpt of him.

Bermuda who was not far from where Reborn was saw it and in return, did the same. Definitely making a sculpt of him.

Reborn noticed what Bermuda was trying to do. He smirked at that. He then sculpted the snow at a fast pace.

Bermuda didn't want to lose. So he sculpted faster.

Reborn also didn't want to lose. So he upped his speed.

And so, the race of "Who Can Sculpt The Fastest and Most Beautiful" was held. And the competitors were none other than the two most fearsome men in the mafia.

Looking at the scene, it looked very funny seeing a man in a suit wearing a fedora and a yellow scarf around his neck (that Tsuna gave him earlier) and a bandaged, floating baby racing to sculpt a statue about themselves.

When both competitors finoshed sculpting at the same time, that's when they realised what they had just done. Both Reborn and Bermuda held a disbelieved look on their faces, questioning their selves. "Did I just so that?"

Dino on the otherhand, was gaping like a fish put of the water. He was too surprised to even speak. Even the Vindice men fell into the same condition as Dino's.

The Skies however, clapped their hands and cheered for the two, obviously entertained and happy about the competition they unofficially held.

"Let's take this to our grave." Reborn spoke up.

"Agreed." Bermuda answered.

And on that day, a temporary truce between Reborn and Bermuda was made.