The Sleepover

This should be an adorable chapter! Fluff, fluff, everywhere!!!!!

And there may or may not be a kiss... 🌚

Marinette returned to school the next day, smiling with color and happiness written over her every feature. She slid into her desk behind Adrien, who looked behind her with a smirk on his face. Alya ran up to her. "Girl! There you are! Where were you yesterday??" Marinette shrugged. "Not feeling well." Nino jogged over to Adrien. "Dude! Why weren't you here yesterday?" He asked.

Adrien smiled sadly. "Sick."

Marinette likes over to him, eyebrows raised in question. You weren't here?

A shrug back. I was nervous. I came as Chat for a bit but didn't see you.

Alya and Nino were watching, confused at the wordless conversation. "Welp. Let's practice then." She said loudly.

They pulled out the costumes and the "actors" went to go change. Marinette made sure to say very loudly, "Wow Alya! You do wonders with that makeup. I look just like her!" So that no one would question her looking identical to Ladybug.

They practiced all day until 7:30 pm, when their voices were almost hoarse and their eyes were slipping shut. They had memorized all of their lines.

Marinette walked home alone, rubbing her eyes. She grabbed a lemon meringue just the meringue, not a pie, it's my favorite dessert on the way to her room (perks of being a bakers daughter) and collapsed into her wheely chair. A moment later, a funny, peculiar little ring tone came from her phone: MIRACULOUSSSS SIMPLY THE BESSSST UP TO THE TEST WHEN THINGS GO WR- she picked up the phone. "Yes?" She asked.

Adriens voice came back through. "My dad, uh, is on a business trip and will be out of the country for two days. It's just me in my house and I was wondering if I could, uh, stay with you?" He asked.

An idea hit Marinette. "Let's do a sleepover!!" She practically yelled into the phone. "At your place, mine isn't big enough."

He replied, "With who?"

"Alya, Nino, you and I. I'LL BRING THE MOVIES AND FOOD!!"

An, "ok... Be over at my place in an hour." And he hung up.

She immediately called Alya and told her, who in turn told Nino. This was going to be the best!

She smiled to herself as she grabbed two TV shows and four movies: Merlin (BBC), (for the sadness, though they would only watch choice episodes and AVOID DIAMOND OF THE DAY PART ONE AND TWO) Danny Phantom, How to Train Your Dragon, Brave, Rise of the Guardians (for the second hottest animated boy, after Adrien I BROKE THE FOURTH WALL), And Tangled.

She yelled, "I'LL BE AT A FRIENDS HOUSE, BYE!" To her parents because they were the chilliest parents in the world and knew that she was responsible and didn't question her.

She ran to Adriens house and the wide, ominous gates opened. She walked in, through the marble floored rooms, up the stairs to Adriens room. Alya and Nino were already there.

At roughly four AM, after all of the movies and shows and, for Adrien with his bad, BAD luck, The most DISGUSTING game of Bean Boozled in his life, the friends were passed out in various spots in the room: Marinette on top of the skateboard ramp, Nino halfway into the bathroom and halfway in the bedroom and Alya laying across his desk. He was on a bookshelf.

Adrien called out, voice very pitchy and tired, "Wanna play truth or dare?"

Marinette looked up, causing her to fall off the side of the ramp and slide to the floor. "Ouch. And sure."

Alya fell off of the desk, onto Nino, and because they were all awake, climbed on top of the bookshelf with Adrien.

Adrien went first. "Nino. Truth or dare."

Nino was not gonna back down with girls in the room (poor guys and peer pressure T_T) so he said dare.

"I dare you to go into Nathalie's office and completely make everything as messy as possible."

This doesn't seem like a crazy dare but Nathalie was OCD as heck and would hate it.

Nino asked Marinette when he was finished. It was no surprise that she also said dare.

"I dare you to get a market and write "Gabe the Babe" on one of Adriens dads T-shirts." Adrien looked nervous, but she was gonna use washable marker so he allowed it.

Marinette scrawled in big, red letters, G A B E T H E B A B E and hurried out of the room to ask Alya, "Truth or dare?"

Alya whispered, "Truth."

"If you had to marry anyone in this room, who would you marry?"

Alya blushed a bright red. "I-uh- NINO." She finally yelled.

Nino turned away in embarrassment.

Hiding a smile.

Alya asked Adrien, who said dare.

"I dare you to kiss Marinette!"

He immediately turned a red that rivaled Ladybug's suit. Marinette was, thankfully, the same. He looked at her, questioning, and she gave an imperceptible nod.

So he leaned forwards, getting closer and closer, and

then

His mouth met hers, exploding with color and flavor but questioning, exploring, and her soft lips were a reassurance that he was home.

Home.

He had never had a home. Not one that counted, at least. Nobody had loved him but.

This.

She fueled every loving, caring touch into that kiss, until an uncomfortable clearing of the throat came from Alya and they pulled apart, flustered.

They went to bed after a few more rounds.

For some reason Marinette and Adrien woke up together, with her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder and his head on hers, arms wrapped around each other. They had no recollection of moving like this. Who knew what had happened.

But it had been a bonding night for both of the heroes.

And the play was two days from now.