Youtube Fest

(This is where I begin to derail the RP train lol)
         Mark ran back inside to Sean's surprise.
           "Dude I u-uh have a h-headache. Can you- nevermind. I think I'm going insane!" Mark said.
Sean's eyes widened at the comment as he realized Mark had the same problem as he did with Anti.
           "Just stay here. I'll go get you a glass of water." Sean said. He walked into he kitchen to find Anti there perched on the counter glaring at him.
"Kill him, give him sleeping pills, tell him how to get rid of his 'insanity'. I don't care just get rid of him!" Anti snapped.
"F-fine...." Sean mumbled. He grabbed a knife and hid it in his sleeve.
"Mark! I'm Dark! Listen to me, I can tell you how to get rid of me just" Dark started to say before noticing Sean walk up. He saw the tip of the metal blade poking out. "RUN LEFT NOW!"
Mark turned around to see Sean over him with the knife ready to strike. He listened to Dark and ran left. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL!!" He yelled.
Sean continued to chase after Mark as he ran. "Second story window unlocked in the recording studio. You can make the jump!"
         "O-okay..." Mark said. He made it to the window and jumped falling on his leg breaking it. "MY LEG!!!"
         "MARK!" Sean yelled, snapping out of it the Irishman ran down and outside, but Anti beat him there.
        "W-what do I do?" Mark asked.
         "Say my name, Darkiplier three times!" Dark said. Mark nodded.
         "DARKIPLIER DARKIPLIER DARKIPLIER" Mark yelled. A darker version of his likeness popped up next to him. Anti grinned at the situation.  
         "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, lads and lassies, to YOUTUBE FEST! Otherwise known as my little pass time"