An interesting reunion

(Die with laughter. I had tons of fun thinking this up)

       Lilith sat up, nodding her head to the beat of Danny and Arin's song as it echoed down the hall. She found herself joining in, against her will. She didn't like to sing I front of people, yet here she was.
Arin rounded the corner and entered the room, dancing like there was no tomorrow, Danny not far behind. What shocked her most was the see her sister, shuffling behind them, slightly dancing, like she couldn't help herself.
       Lilith shut up, embarrassed as she realized everyone was staring at her.
        "H-hey guys..." She mumbled.
"Why'd you stop? You sound great!" Danny yelled before dropping his voice, realizing just how loud he was.
Lilith didn't reply, she just looked away.
"Hey sis." Vanessa said, sitting next to Lilith. "Looks like Sean and Mark will join us here soon, most halls lead here."
            "Hey bros, were you having a party, without me?!?" Felix joked, pretending to b hurt.
          Danny rolled his eyes.
          "Aww hell no!" Arin said. "Let's say we all just take a party night, ease the nerves."
          Lilith nodded, and Felix gave a thumbs up. The two didn't look to see Vanessa's response, but we're already too busy dancing. Sean and Mark soon joined the party too.