Preface

Hello, I'm Miranda Marie Song. I was born on August 15, 1999 in Mormony, New Mexico, but when I was a few days only I moved to Meloville, Alabama. I am now 15 with my sweet 16 in 3 days. My life is normal. Well somewhat normal. I have hidden something big from everyone I know, well until August 11, 2015. I was sitting in class it was a normal day and little did I know things were gonna change. It was around 11:37 am and it was cold dark and raining, really the only time I come to school, and the intercom comes on "code red we are on lockdown till further notice." The principal says in her annoying high pitched voice. We were on lockdown for five minutes, then I hear gunshots and my best friend since Kindergarten scream in pain. I stand and my teacher yells for me to get back in the room but I'm already gone. I run to my friend and I hold her hand as I see she is shot and I can't do anything for her. She is already dead. "YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS!" I yell at the gunman who tries to shoot me but I am already holding is neck and the gun hits the floor. "You will pay your life for taking her's." I say and show my sharp fangs. "And trust me you smell so sweet." I say and bite his neck and his candy sweet blood runs down my throat and it does so fast. I smile once every bit of it is gone. I cry and run off into the woods before the cops and see me. Want to know how I got here stick around and I will tell you.