The Lights

When I wake up, It's dark outside. I sit up in the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, but it's not mine. I'm taller as my pants are now tight and like Capri shorts. "What happened? where am I?" I ask softly and look around. I start to get scared. "You are in my guest bed." The deep voice says, I look around not seeing him. "What did you do to me?" I ask and keep looking for him. "I changed your life." He says softly. I look at him once he stops moving. "How did you change my life?" I ask and look at him. He smirks and looks at me. "I made you one of me." He says and looks me, biting his lip. "One of you?!" I ask in a panic. "Yes." He says and looks at me and there is a hint of seduction which my mind didn't know at the time. He wanted me, but I was to young to notice. "You are forever 15." He says and looks at me. "Wait! I have been asleep for 7 years??" I ask softly. "Yup." He says and smiles and walks over to me. "You are all mine now. You can't go back." He says and smiles softly and hovers over me his fangs sharp and he moves my arms and holds them down. "You are so sweet. So innocent." He says and kisses my neck. A new feeling sweeps through me. He picks me up and takes me to the kitchen. He has a full meal on the table. "What is today?" I ask and look at him. "August 15, 2015." 
"It's my birthday. I am officially 16 years old!" I say softly.