I.

Observing the bright and colorful orange leaves falling from the tree, my lips slide into a sly smile. I start looking around for the sign of the small coffee shop where my cousin supposedly worked at.

As I move down the street, the wind blows my skirt forward along with my hair and leaves falling all over my body but slowly falling back into the ground. My eyes dart at a moving figure in the distance, and with closer inspection I notice the orange haired teen swinging around his headphone cable.

I adjust my skirt along with my hair and I breath out, getting ready to 'change,' as I call it.

"E-Excuse me!" I call out, waving my hand to catch his attention. As soon as I had called out to him, he noticed me and I made my way to him.

"What is it?" He asks, eyeing me.

"Sorry to bother you but I'm new around here and I was wondering where the café Anteiku was, if you know?" I ask, pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Ah, yeah! I know where it is, I'm going there right now." He answered, giving off a bright smile.

"D-Do you mind if I tag along? I really need to get there." I ask, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah! I wouldn't mind!" He accepted. I thanked him, and we started to walk down the sidewalk. I tried not to focus on the person beside me, but to focus on Tokyo's scenery.

Still, I would of never imagined Tokyo to be like this. The last him I was here it seemed so dull, and the most vibrant color I can remember was red. Even if it was blood red! Though, to see the scenery and become friends with the people around me was not why I was here.

"Excuse me, but what is your name?" The orange haired guy suddenly asks, snapping me out of my observations.

"My name is Wakana Kirishima, but everyone calls me Kana." I answer, looking up to him. "And you?"

"Hideyoshi Nagachika, but everyone calls me Hide. But are you related to Touka Kirishima?!"

"Yeah, she's my cousin."

"Man, both of you are really cute!" He admits, and I cover my mouth with my hand slightly and laugh.

"Well, I wouldn't really know, I haven't seen her in ten years." I say, and I notice a sign with 'Anteiku' written on it along with some menu items.

"This is it-" Hide starts to speak, but is interrupted by a dull ringtone coming from my bag.

"A-Ah I'm sorry, go ahead without me! I have to answer this. Oh, and please don't tell Touka-chan I'm out here!" I frantically look through my bag for the vibrating device.  When I finally get my hands on it, I quickly answer and put it up to my ear.

I start listening to my co-worker.

"Yes, I'm here." I pause and continue to listen. " Well, I haven't gone inside so I will gather information and call you tonight. Oh and tell okaa-san I said hi and to get me a place so I don't have to bother anyone."

"One more thing," She says, "When will the plan be in motion?"

"I told you, in no more than a year then we can get in. Then we can continue with our original plan but for now we have to do this. Now, goodbye." I stop, and before she can say 'bye,' I hang up on her.

I sigh and throw my phone back into my bag and I walk up the small staircase leading to the door. Before going in, I adjust my hair and brush off my skirt.

"Trust me, this will work." I whisper and give off a sly smile.