Chapter 1: Oh Sh....taki Mushrooms

It was dark. Not stormy, just dark. Night had fallen over the country side. The city lights far enough away to reveal some stars.

Here, on this night, we find Rose Darkwood inside, messing around on her computer.

Rose's POV

"Dawn, what if we went to Mat's point of view?" I asked my writing partner, and friend, Dawn.

"We could make it work. I mean, we haven't used his point of view for a while." Dawn replied. I typed it in, and she started to write.

A knock on my door startled me.

"Rose! Someone left you something!" my mother yelled. I stood up and walked out of the room after saying bye to Dawn. She needed to sleep anyway.

I was handed a note, so I opened it and read it.

"'We can't promise you no more.' I didn't get this either, until I realized Nate was missing from the house. Rose, since you used to be a detective, can you help me find him? He won't answer his phone. Best wishes, Morgan." I read quietly. I ran back to my room, grabbed my phone, and texted Dawn.

'Nate is missing. He's not answering his phone. Morgan has requested my help.' I sent.

'Oh sh...taki mushrooms.' Dawn replied. 'Are you going to help?'

'Of course.' I answered. 'I need your help as well, though.'

'Alright. I'll be there tomorrow at some point. I'll let you know my estimated land time.'

'Night.' I sent, and then locked my phone. I then put it on its charger and went to bed.