Chapter 3: Where is she?

Rose's POV

Nate chose that moment to wake up.

"Where... Where is she this time?" he asked, his voice shaking. He seemed tired and scared.

"No where near here right now." the man answered. "Don't worry, Nate. You're fine."

"I doubt that, but oh well." I sighed.

Nate tensed up.

"Don't worry. I'm tied up at the moment, so I can't harm or help you. My name's Rose." I introduced. "Morgan asked me to look around for you. See if I could find you."

"Is she alright? Where is she right now?" Nate asked me question after question. I answered most of what I could.

"Alright, brats, time to eat." I heard Kelly say as she came down the stairs. Nate once again tensed up. Kelly came in view, and tossed a plate of food down in front of me and Nate. "Bye... For now."

I waited until after she was gone before I checked my pockets. My phone was in one.

"Well, she's stupid." I commented quietly. "Hello Siri." I stated. "Call Mariella Middleton."

"Calling Mariella Dawn Middleton." Siri replied.

"Hello?" I heard Dawn ask.

"Dawn, where are you?" I hissed.

"I'm pretty close to landing. Can't you call me back?"

"Listen to me. When you can, go to my house, and get the... Bow. Make sure to grab a knife as well. My door should be unlocked. And then come to the house two doors down. A girl with red hair should answer. Her name is Kelly. I'm in her basement with... You-know-who." I explained quickly and quietly.

"Got it. I'll try to get there as soon as possible. See you in a bit, for better or worse."

"Bye." I whispered before hanging up. I then turned to Nate. "Dawn's pretty good at being sneaky."

"That's comforting." he muttered.

*time skip of randomness because why not*

I heard a yell, a thud, and then the door at the top of the stairs was opened.

"Rose? You down here?" came a familiar voice.

"No, I'm in a freaking sewer. OF COURSE I'M DOWN HERE!!" I snapped.

"Well, that's a relief." she replied, coming into the room. Nate looked scared, as she was holding the knife. "I got the bow and knife, though."

"Just don't go Jimmy Casket on me, and we're fine." I stated as she cut the ropes on my wrists and ankles. I then took the knife from her. I cut the ropes from around Nate's arms and legs, and then helped him up.

"Well, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Dawn. Nice to meet you, Nate."

"You three better hurry. Kelly might not stay down for long." the man who had helped me stated. I nodded gratefully at him, and me and Dawn helped Nate out of the basement.

Kelly was unconscious on the floor near her table, and we quickly went out the front door.

"Let's go to my house. I'll call the cops and explain what had happened." I started. "And then we can make sure Nate is ok. Dawn, you go ahead and call Morgan. Let her know we found him."

"I have no say in this, right?" Nate chuckled. I laughed.

"Right. Rose is pretty OCD about some things. Anyway, I'll go ahead and do that." Dawn answered. We walked into my house, set Nate on the couch, locked the door, and Dawn called Morgan while I called the police.