Towards The Center

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the center of the Earth." After Trevor (the main character) said that the shot switched to the scene that was laid out before all the characters'. It was so glorious to even  imagine being in that world with them. It's not my first time watching this movie as I said before and it certainly won't be my last. I know that I have yet to really explain what I'm rambling on about. So as a fair warning I'm telling you now that I do it often. Yes, Ally the girl that you have come to know and love (hopefully) is what people call a "Little miss chatter box." Well, only when I'm not dreaming. What can I say I'm a bit of a dreamer but as John Lennon sang " I'm not the only one."

As you know I was talking about "Journey To The Center of The Earth" before and I think it's about time I semi explain myself. But it's best if I start from the beginning it's a lot of fun. And believe it or not but it started before "Journey to The Center of The Earth" came out without me actually realizing it. After being born in the year 1999 I grew up with a loving family and I can remember little snippets of me watching Disney TV shows. Being a little watching Hannah Montana ,That's so Raven, The suite life of Zack and Cody, and many other shows. I admit I wasn't the brightest child so as I watched the shows I thought they were always done live and I had no idea how the actors had a life outside of the show until it ended.

As I would watch That's so Raven in my living room I would love to say their lines- which I admit I had memorized. I thought it would be cool to go on the crazy adventures that the characters' went on that always ended in some sort of lesson being taught. I even knew back then I would love to be doing what they did  just had no idea how or what it was even called. Then when "Journey To The Center of The Earth" came out I was so inspired to go on an adventure I tried to dig myself to the center of the Earth. Let me tell you that when my grandma told me it was "just a movie" I was heartbroken. But that was when my dream came to light. When I learned that actors, directors, and many other people help make the wildest adventures come to life.  To me any movie is not "just a movie" it's a journey, a roller-coaster of emotions that make you laugh, cry, and even scream weather it's in frustration or fright.

Maybe it's time I start following my dreams and I would love to do that, but where do I start? This may be an adventure of it's own and I know I'm ready for it... are you?