12| Don't Turn Off The Lights

Naegi's Pov.

When Ohwada-kun died couple of hours ago, I accompanied Misaki-san to her room that's next to mine, she was still depressed and upset.

"It will be fine, Misaki-san..." Was all I could say as I rubbed circles at her back, she didn't said a word. We reached her room as I smiled at her.

"You should sleep early so, you'll feel a little bit better tomorrow." I said as she only looked down on the ground and then she nodded.

"Then, I'll see you tomorrow—" I was about to leave when I felt a tug on my shirt, I turned around to see her tugging it.

"Naegi, can I ask you a favour?"

"What is it, Misaki-san?"

She paused for awhile as her eyes were darting on the ground, I couldn't see her emerald eyes because it was being covered by her violet locks.

"I-If you wouldn't mind... can y-you sleep with me, tonight?" She asked quietly as her cheeks were red, then I blushed furiously from her favour.

"I'm scared... that I could feel myself going crazy for all of this... I just couldn't handle this situation anymore." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she didn't made an eye contact with me, I just smiled and patted her hair as she looked up to me.

"If that's what would make you feel better... alright, I wouldn't mind."

"R-Really? You wouldn't mind?"

My lips curved in a smile as she was eager to know, I gave her a close eyed smile while ruffling her smooth violet hair that I really liked.

"I wouldn't mind,"

Then afterwards, we went inside her room after dinner and taking a bath, I noticed her reading a colour violet book entitled: Death Note, the book we found few days ago.

"Have you gotten a clue in that book, Misaki-san?" She nodded as she turned to me and smiled weakly.

"Thanks to Ohwada."

"Ohwada-kun? But didn't he spilled the book's pages?"

"Yeah, but thanks to that—the mysteries of the book was revelead."

"Seriously?!" I said as I looked at the book and saw music notes that I haven't seen before, she was right.

"I tried to soaked every page and it worked, it revealed all this notes—amazing isn't it?"

"Yeah, this might work! I mean—your ultimate is musician isn't it? You would be able to work this out."

"Now that I have this music notes, what should I do?"

"I don't know anything about music but, why don't you try playing some intrumenst, you might unlock something."

"But, I haven't seen any instruments ever since we came here... plus where could I find one?" She has a point.

"I don't know—at least we have this clue we can make it outside!"

"Yeah, your right!"

"We are now entering Night Time, please lock your doors so you wouldn't be a victim of murder."

The Night Time announcement by Monokuma went on as I walked up to the door and locked it, to make sure both of us wouldn't be killed.

"Goodnight."

Then the screen turned off as his announcement during the night was finally over.

"I'm going to turn of the lights—"