25| Detention

Misaki's Pov.

We started investigating to figure out who is the killer of Ikusaba Mukuro, the 17th high school student. After investigating for awhile it finally commenced.

! !Classroom Trials In Action! !

"--The culprit is definitely Kirigiri! The five of us are alibis and the only one without an alibi is you,"

"--You say that, but it doesn't seem as if Naegi-kun was with you either."

Kirigiri defended herself as Naegi flinched, then Togami started talking once again, cornering the girl.

"--The sprinklers turned on 7:30, during that time Naegi was with us, meaning his innocent."

"--How strange, the corpse was wet."

"The body was only wet from the waist up, that was because we damped water after it exploded." I explained.

"--The reason the corpse was wet had nothing to do with sprinklers, and it's possible that the murder took place before 7:30am."

"--What do you mean?"

"The crime becomes possible for any time between last night at 10pm to when the corpse was found at 9am, in the garden's storage shed, I found a tarp... and I believe this crime was possible for Naegi-kun." Kirigiri explained as my eyes widened a bit, I turned to Naegi who was shocked.

"Looks like Kirigiri-san splendidly found a way to push the blame onto someone else,"

"--The murder weapon found at the crime scene also tells us you're the culprit,"

"--You mean the knife stuck into the body, right?"

"No, it isn't the murder weapon. That knife was sticking through the robe, the culprit remove the tarp and then threw the robe over the body to disguise it..." I said as Togami nodded in my theories.

"--There were 5 chickens, but one was missing. Probably it was used to fake the blood we saw at the crime scene."

"--The Monokuma file said that the victim was hit on the head with a cylindrical object about as thick as a steel pipe. In other words, the murder weapon was a steel pipe!"

"Your wrong, dumbass! The murder weapon was a set of duralumin arrows, which I found in the locker at the dojo." I said my evidences.

"--But aren't this a little too thin to he used the same as a steel pipe?"

"I bet the culprit duct taped it to bind the arrows together, a piece of duct tape covered in blood was found next to those arrows, no doubt my theories is correct."

"Kirigiri Kyouko, you're the culprit!" Togami said while pointing at her as somehow I was puzzled.

"--What's this? I never went to the dojo last night,"

"--No, there's no doubt that you went to the dojo. This piece of evidence was found in your room... a key to one of the dojo's lockers."

"--I am... not the culprit,"

"--This is just unsightly! Isn't it about time you gave it up?!"