Chapter 19: 2 Years Later, Still Going Strong.

We ended up eating spaghetti, quite delicious!

He’s officially the best boyfriend ever.

When I got home, I had about 25 texts from Alli asking me how the date was. I answered her and then decided I better get un-dressed & go to bed.

Cody was pooped, he already fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed! Didn’t even think to change, either!

I changed into polka-dotted fluffy PJ pants and a blue, multicolored-print Cody Simpson shirt. I chuckle to myself thinking about how Cody might react. But then, I remember that he’s asleep. Oh well. I’m too tired to think anyway.

I crawl into bed and carefully pick Cody up and put him under the covers as well. I feel like a mom..

I tucked him in then kissed his cheek before falling asleep.

*BIG TIME GAP (1 & 1/2 YEARS LATER [We‘re both now 17])*

Well, Cody and I are doing pretty good, and turns out, Cody’s family as well as mine have both settled in New York City. Awesome, right? Yep. And as for me and Cody you ask..?

We’re good. We had a stupid fight over nothing a day or two ago, but we immediately forgave each other the next morning after both of us crying ourselves to sleep that night. We’re deeper in love than ever!

“Mel?” Cody knocked on my door.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” I opened it and hugged him tightly.

“Just thought I’d see my beautiful girlfriend.” He kissed my cheek softly.

“You’re hiding something from me, pretty boy.” I ran my pointer finger down the middle of his chest.

“Na. I’m not.” as soon as he said that, he shifted his feet nervously.

I gave him a questioning look but just let him come into the living room with me.

I was watching Teen Mom on TV. He nudged my side.

“What? Perv.” I nudged him back with a smirk.

“What? I’m a teenage boy! Whaddya expect?” He smirked back.

I just shake my head and cuddle into his chest.

I fell asleep just like that.

     I eventually woke up and Cody had “I Like It Like That” by Hot Chelle Rae. playing on his I-Pod and he was having his own little dancing party while fixing food.

I just laughed and ran up to him.

He ran up behind me and pulled my hips close to his as they can get.

“Mmm, hi to you too, baby.” I mumbled.

“Hey, your mom left to go the store so I thought I’d fix us dinner? My mom, dad, Alli & Tom are all at the mall & I didn’t want to be bored?” he explains.

“Sounds good to me!”

Cody finally finishes making dinner (Hamburger Steak & Mashed Potatoes! YUM!)

I set the table and Cody put the food on the table.

“Yum. You’re a good cook there, Mister.”

“Glad you like it, you might just have to eat it for the rest of your life.” He mumbled the last part, but I understood him.

“Ha, and why might that be?” I ask, inquisitively.

“Well, Melody, I love you very much.. A-a-and, I want to live with you for the rest of my life.” Cody brought himself down onto a knee and grabbed my hand and brought out a promise ring. By that point, I was in tears.

“I- I- oh… my.. Gosh.” I just jumped into his arms and sobbed softly.

“Is that a yes?”

“That’s a heck yes, Cody. I love you.” I kissed his lips and he returned the kiss while putting the ring on my petite finger.

“I love you even more, & I want you… forever.” he pulled me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Now, I’m officially the luckiest girl ever.

_________________________

Awenesssss!:)

Sorry I had to skip so much time:( But I needed to get to this part, because

SADLY: My story is ENDING on the 25th Chapter! GASP!

Nah, there's going to be an even better sequal:)

So! Hope you liked this Chapter!

Things will be gettin' H.O.T. in Chapter 25 though(;

& They'll be getting married in Chapter 24:)

That's the plan anyway!<3

Hope you liked it girls!

Comment, Vote, Fan?<3