Being Elite

When Melanie Hastings was 16, she was cut off by her parents because they wanted her to change her rebellious ways. She was dragged out of the world of high class and high fashion and into the the real world where things aren't just handed to her because of her last name. She was once considered "queen bee" and "It" girl of Lakeland Academy, but all of that changed. She was put into two years of darkness.

After two very long years of being cut off, Melanie Hastings returned to her parent's billion dollar home in Bel Air along with their money. People once again worship the ground she walked on. It was like she never left. At first she didn't want all off the attention, but when someone pushed her too far, she wanted to see blood. But mainly from Mason Hollingsworth. Also known as the guy who made her darkest days even worse.

Soon after, she realizes that Lakeland Academy wouldn't be able to function without her in her rightful place. After all, what's a kingdom without their queen?

You would think that returning to the lap of luxury would make everything easier for Melanie. Instead, she finds herself in situations that she would've never thought possible. One of them being attracted the the one person she's suppose to hate the most.