Gotta Love Her

Dre,

My name is Dre. Im 17 and im a player, shidd i scared to adit it. I always fuck and run. Iont like dealing widd females cuz they start to much shit.

" I thought we were a couple" they always say

" Nahh you just a thirsty side hoe to me" and den dey ass always home crying annd shidd. But i dont giveba fuck.

I live by myself because my mom died from cancer and my dad left when i was born. Dont be feeling sorry for me, iont want yo pity.

My grandma still alive tho. But the rest of my family live in georgia, so whenever i need to see em, just gotta hop on a plane.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughhhh, Fuck man" I hate waking up fo school. I got up ad brushed my teeth, took a shower, dadadada all that.

I put on a white shirt, black pants and my red, black, and whites jordan fives. I ate some cereal and hopped in my all black lamborghini and drove to school.

Yea I know what you thinkin, he pretty responsible and shitt, but the only reason that im going to school and shiitt becuz i aint gonn be no failure like my dad was...

Bre,

My full name is Breaunna Matthews. Im 17 years old and I try not to get involved with guys. I aint gay or nun but the last time I was with a guy, it didnt really got to well...

His name was Quinton and he was the most sweetest guy in the world. If i was sad, he would always be there to cheer me up and we would always talk and hold hands and he always told me how he lovedme and we'd be together forever. We were like the perfectest couple in the wrld. Or so I thought... One morning I woke up and i saw Q getting ready to go somewhere. I asked where he was going and he said out. I asked if I could come with andhe said no and rushed out the house. He left hiss wallet a lil while after he left, so i walked to his house and opened the door with the key he gave me and there it was. Q was hookin up with a hoe.

" I hope im not interuptin anything " i said and then i threw his key at him and told him to leave me alone cuz iont fuck with man hoes. But i was dying crying on the inside.

I had to get ready for shool this morning so i got up brushed my teeth took a shower and put on a gray nike sweater, white shorts, my all white nikes, a gray watch, silver earrings, and my gray bag. I left my hair curly and then I walked in front of my mirror. A bitch looking rite tho. I walked out my room and ate some waffles.

"Bye Dad" i yelled

"Bye" he yelled

I live with my dad because him and my mom seperated, but I dont go see my mom because she let her boyfriend abuse me all the time. My dad fought for me an he got full custody.

I barely se my dad except for on weekends, when he dont work.

My dad's girlfriend got a baby on the way tho, imma have a lil baby sister. My dad works to support all of us and plus his girl friend Sarah pretty cool.

Since she always home when i get in trouble at school, I call her and she get me out of it. And when she tells my dad he's always cool with it.

My dad knows how I used to date and he's cool with it but he says im old enough to know about safe sex. And I told him he dont gotta worry bout that. I really love my dad thoe.

I ran outide to find my main bitch Sadie waitin for me in her all white sonata. Me and Sadie knew each other since diapers. I got her name tatooed on my lower back and she got mines.

We dont let nothing come between us though cuz we love each other like that. She was wearin a america flag half shirt with some white skinny jeans and tims.

"Hey bitch" she said

"Wassup hoe" i joked

We started laughing and she started blasting Beware by big sean ft. lil wayne.

We was rapping the shit out that song. And we started laughing When it was done.

She popped in her J. Cole c.d and we was rapping to forbidden fruit. By the time the song was over we was in the school parking lot.

_________________________________________

Hope you guys like the new one

COMMENT FOR NEW CHARACHTERS. -------> THATS BRE

XOXO Sadie