Chapter 6

Sadie,

"I aint even kno that shitt about his momm i wulda never said nothing if I did!" Bre said in tears

Bre only cryed when she was sprung and she only been sprung once in her life.

"Bre, i love you so much that ima keep it one hunned wit u. He had no rite to yell at you like that but at the same time who are you to be talkin about somebody mama?"

"You kno wat, u rite! Ima call him up and tell him how sorry I am. I really want this relationship to last. He feels different" she sais wiping her tears

"Oh shit my bitch sprung!"

Bre,

I loved it when Sades made me feel better. She always be keepin shitt real aand thats why she my day onee!

I dialed his number... no answer

Text Convo

Me: Bae im sorry, please can we talk

Dre<3: Ion wanna talk to u

Me: Dre... dont act like that. Stop being such a kid

Dre<3: First i was a failure and now ima kid... thats nice

Me: Look, im sorry but i wanna make us better

Dre<3: Make yoself better...

Dre,

She really think a few words gonn put us back together? SMGDH

I was at home and was about to go play basketball outside with Jichari ass. Me and Jichari are day ones. Been with this nigga since diapers and shit.

I did the hygiene thing and put on a white wifebeater, light blue basketball shorts and my blue and orange lebrons.

AT THE PARK

I was beatin Jichari 52-39 and this nigga was gettin beat so badly. I had took of my shirt showin my six pack and was dunked rite on this nigga!

I was trash talkin his ear off when I seen this fine ass gurl walkin down the sidewalk. She was thick as hell and she was cute in the face too.

I noticed she was wearing a pink tank top, with some black shorts and some jordans. This girl finna get smashed today. She looked Dominican and dominicans be them freaks.

She was walking wit her fren and she noticed me starin at her i walked towards her. I flashed my award winning smile and she started staring at my pack

"Wassup baby girl"

"Hi, whats good?"

"Nuin much. Dam girl u got a nigga starin and shit."

"Really thanks. You aint the only one who staring at a fine ass person rite in front of them."

She put her arms around my neck and leaned in to whisper in my ear as i leant against the table

"I wanna taste and feel you in me." She whispered and then she started kissing my neck and touched my balsss, softly caressin themg with her fingertips.

I lifted her up and put her on the table.

"You wanna feel daddy in you huh." I said and then i pulled her into tthe bathroom and locked the door.

As soon as i locked the door she got on her knees and yanked my friend out. This girl a freak. She aint even a popcorn hoe.

She put my 9 incj in her mouth and sstarted goin back and forth for about 1 minute straight. Then she started lickin the tip letting her piercings run over it.