Chapter Nine

Bre,

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. Yes guys im glad to say that my beautiful baby sis Carielle Matthews was born! She gon be killing these niggas! They gon be falling at her feet begging for her attention.

At the hospital, it was a hot MESS.

Sarah had her hair all over her head. She was screamin like a bitch wifh that head coming outta her! She even told my dad to go fuck hisself and that she hates him for doing this to her.

But in the end I was glad to take a picture with my messy head step mommy, my sweating bullets daddy, and my new baby sister Carielle. But right now i had to go make a bottle for her.

I tested the bottle, on that mommy flow,and picked her up outta her crib. I cradled her in my arms and fed her the bottle.

"Hi mama, you like your bottle huh? I dont, it taste like shit"

I turned around and a seen a flash and Sarah ol happy ahh was taking another pic of me. Really?

"You wont give up will you?"

"Nope! Both my babys together, life is great!"

"Well here take her because i gotta go see my babe"

I gave her Elle and walked to my room.

I did the hygiene thing and put on blue jean shorts, a white half shirt showing my smooth stomach, and put my hair in a messy curly bun with a red bandana and put on some wll white chucks.

I grabbed my phone and put my diamond studded case on and put it in my back pocket. I walked out and walked straight to the park. I hope its just me and Sadie because Kiera

ol ass is tryna take my spot. My wish didnt come true when I saw Kiera and Sadie sitting under a tree.

"Hey bitches" i said sitting down

"Hey hoe, long time no see!"

"Dre got you on lock down or some shit?"

"Actually me and Dre broke up" I explained the entire Dre situation and Kiera decided to say

"That nigga fine as fuck. Id let him hit it anytime, and speaking of him he walking towardd us rite now"

"Hello ladies" he sai sitting next to me

"Hey Dre" wr say in unison

"Umm Keke lets go on the swings for a lil bit" and with that they left

"Imma go join them" i said standing up

"No stay here" he says grabbing my wrist and facing me towards him. I cant even lie he look good right now. He got on a gray wifebeater, purple bassketball shorts and the bel airs. Helooked like he wad ready to play basketball.

"Bre i miss you, what are you running for?"

"I aint running from nothing"

"So you not talking to me because your lil boyfriend said so"

"So 1. Corahn aint my boyfriend and 2.Im not talking to you because you are a bitch"

"So if he not yo bf then what is he, cuz i want my Bre back" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him. I could feel his chest pressed against mine. He put his hands around my waist and he looked down at me.

I had my hands on his arms and i looked up at him. He started smiling with that amazing smile .

"Iont know about you but I gott a nice view from uphere" he said referring to my boobs that were pressed against him.