You're mine

It finally happened. Zeref had won the battle against the white guilds. As, if there was any other way battle was going to end. Zeref was the bad guy. Rules did not apply to him. He took risks even if it meant the destruction of all earthland. During battle Zeref had summoned the spirit of END onto Natsu Dragneel. Causing Natsu to shake and scream in agony, until silenced with maniacal laughter, that beckoned demons to rise from the undergrounds. Hell on earth was no longer just a saying, it was a reality. With Natsu's new state he ended helping Zeref take down the guilds

Everyone was either missing in action, or burned down to a crisp. All except one. Ah this one was particularly special person. Lucy Heartfillia. Natsu's reward for performing such amazing work on the uprising guilds, was to keep her as a play toy. Natsu had found her buried under broken stilts that held fairy tail up. Her body was limp and surprisingly cold, being surrounded by nothing but fire and smoke. With a clawed hand Natsu picked up her rag doll like body, holding her close, and looking at her scratched up face.

Natsu glared down at her with his new ruby like eyes and smirked. He recalled the memories that his former self shared with this small mage. Oh and Etherious Natsu Dragneel, would share many more memories with this little angel. He may be a demon, but he could never harm Lucy. She was his best friend. And soon to be his new Mate and Queen. He purred rubbing his cheek against her as he carried her away towards where Zeref, and his followers had gathered.

Zeref looked Natsu up and down, stopping to look at the small woman who rested in Natsu's hands. Natsu simply looked at Zeref, tightening his grip on Lucy as if he was afraid Zeref would take her away from him. Zeref simply nodded with a raise of his hand.

"You may keep her Natsu. But, will she still want you, after what you've become?" Zeref asked knowing damn well that this mage wasn't one to give in so easily. She was apart of Fairy Tail for a reason. Natsu hesitantly looked down at Lucy with a saddened frown. Lucy would stay with him still, wouldn't she?

"She will. I'll make sure of it," Natsu promised kissing the top of sleeping mage's forehead. Zeref just nodded as he turned to his followers.

"I demand a palace built by nightfall," Zeref said with an icy voice.

"And where would you like this palace, my lord?" A follower asked with a nervous voice.

"On top of the debris of Fairy Tail." Zeref answered without hesitation. The followers nodded and left leaving Natsu with Zeref.

"Zeref, do you think Lucy will still love me in this-this form?" Natsu asked questioning himself.

"She'll have to. Because, she's not getting the old Natsu back," Zeref replied with a smirk.