What did you miss?

It was the next morning and you felt completely..... Hm... Not sick? Yep that. The point is, that you feel better!
Physically anyways.

Mettaton had to leave Hotland for work. It's been a week since youve seen him, apparently he was making a new show, "Dancing with the killer robot". He was such a weirdo, but you liked him, AS A FRIEND. Gosh.

you've been sitting in the cafe for nine hours, now!  No customer has arrived, and no one is available to talk with you on your phone or in reality.

Bored.
As.
Hell.

Peppy music played in the small cafe, it was one of the twenty-one pilot's songs; tear in my heart, you believed.
You hummed to the song, singing some lyrics because of the boredom that took over your soul.

Mettaton popped up in your mind again.
How was he? Was he having fun?
....probably.
You wish you were there beside him. Dancing and singing along...
The other days ago when you two had dressed up; that was fun too.
He took care of you while sick... And not to mention when he bugged the hell out of you.

It was great, really.

Your chest started to ache, and you rested your head on the counter top.
Oh how you missed that dumb robot.

______

Sorry if this is short, im making two other stories and i need a theme

So far, i have one... And i need three

This story might end in a way no one wants it to.... Which would be soon. If i dont get an idea for this story i might just end up killing the protagonist. So ideas would be great.