Gone For the Weekend

April 16th, 2016
2:16 pm

I haven't had any internet, so I have to publish when I do. Might be until tomorrow. I want to go home, because I'm far away. My cell phone barely works to text you and I always thought you would miss me. I updated you on where I am and what I have done a few hours ago. You sent me pictures and I looked at them. I feel different. Probably because you barely talk.

I'm sitting on the bed I slept in for the night, writing here so I can keep my sanity from the boys here.

3:44

Pine wood derby cars... Boyscouts seriously enjoy this, but I don't see the fun. I had just arrived back at camp from getting something, and my brother decided he was going to use the car I wanted to use, although I don't enjoy it, to race for something selfish. He gave me this car that wasn't built right.

The tires were out, but in, and one tire was in the car, like, literally leaving marks in the paint. The shape wasn't correct. The paint still wet from yesterday. He wanted to win. I used the car he gave me and basically, my dad had to fix it. Everyone came over to see what the matter was with the car, and them he came over and saw what was happening.

"You gave me the crappy car and the tires aren't even in correctly!" I yelled. The leader came over and said the car was fine after dad pulled the wheel out a bit.

I raced it, but then left when he started to race. Man. I really want to cry....

9:21 pm

We are getting ready to go to bed. We are leaving tomarrow for my town. Thank the lord. It was windy and cloudy today. Little snowflakes fell from the sky. Although I am mad at my brother for what he did, I have to forgive him.

Well, it's getting late. I have to go to bed, besides the loud boys next door. Lights out are in 2 hours... and 20 minutes. It's gonna take forever. The snow from earlier is gone, so I don't get to do a snowball fight. We did that yesterday, so that makes up for tonight.

Well, good night!

~Te

April 17th, 2016
10:07

"Do chocolate cows make chocolate milk?" I asked my dad. Being my amazing family, they mooed.

We were in our truck driving home from flagstaff. I wanted to see my puppy again. But I have this three hour ride home till I get there. My brother, David and I were singing songs, like evanescence bring me to life, in the end, by that... one band...

I'm reading stories on my phone so I'm not to bored when I'm singing. And it's 'Never To Late'.

Well, at least it's an update so far. I'll tell you when I'm home again. I hope you made it to the musical you were in. I was never told if you made it yesterday...

12:53

It's been awhile since I've been home. I was talking but I guess you didn't want to at the time. But that's okay...

I've coloured a picture. I've drawn some. I have confessed. Now I'm waiting on you. I'm waiting to see if you would tell me face to face/have a friend you trust do it, or just diss me. I'm just waiting on an answer, and that's what makes it hard to breathe...

Since I'm home, I might as well take a shower.

~Te